« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Riddick Bowe

I Could Beat Mike Tyson ...

RIGHT NOW!

4/22/2014 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0422-riddick-bowe-mike-tyson-getty-tmz-01

We spoke with "Big Daddy" Bowe who tells us he can still fight at the age of 46 ... and says his confidence level is still through the roof.

"I could beat Tyson now, 20 years ago, or when we were in school together," Bowe says ... "There's a reason my record is 43-1."

Bowe -- who was training to be a pro wrestler in 2013 -- says the proof is in his stats ... "I took Holyfield twice and he took Tyson twice. I'm bigger and quicker than Holyfield. Tyson wouldn't know what hit him."

He adds, "Also, Tyson wouldn't be able to take my ear off because I'm too tall and he can't jump that high."

Of course, Tyson insists his fighting days are over ... but if he ever gets the itch to get back in the ring, Bowe says ... to quote Doc Holliday ... "I'll be your Huckleberry." For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Skit

Boxing = grown men pillow fighting.
Wanna really fight? Step in the octagon and do it without the pillows and see how well you do

Stiletto

You want fries or a baked potato with those ears?

alwaysstayhigh

i dont think he woukd of been much for lennox lewis

DaveL

Well, his record does back up his boast. It would be a good fight, assuming both could actually go 15 rounds at their age.

Trigga31

What about when Bowe threw away the belt rather than fight Lennox Lewis? Or when he quit the marines after 3 days. #BUM

MsRichards

Tyson ? Really .. anyone could beat that broken down p.o.s

shara_t

Boer was crying for mommy after one day on Parris Island. He's a JOKE!

frank

Dana White would laugh at your ridiculous statement,Skit stop it your evidently just a t.v. expert, there is maybe one or two guys in ufc that could take a Tyson hit with a 16oz glove on he throws a four combo punch in one sec , check my facts, which explains why Dana is one of his biggest fans and alot of UFC fighter's hire mike for striking lesson's...

frank

Tyson would kill him ,in his prime with Cus and Jose Torres, he was untouchable, he was not the same fighter once that POS king got a hold of him, you all can say what you want but give the man the respect he earned, the youngest heavy weight champ in the world and the youngest to unifiy all three belts, he atleast deserves that respect...

Teresa andrews

Ali would've beaten them all.

frank

Riddick Bowe throws out random declaration that he can beat Iron Mike Tyson, what's the matter Riddick broke, spend all your money, looking for a quick payday, without Tyson to challenge no one even remembers your name bro...

Don

Hey Bowe, man-up . Tell Tyson "winner take all"

Enough of this tough guy talk. Talk straight at him He's approachable.
Yeah, I thought so

mania

Turdick Blow

nana

At this point even I can whoop Tyson azz

Seldombinlaid

Well, I suppose that's how they get to where they are. If Mike doesn't fight anymore, then he needs to save the jive talk for someone else. I haven't paid much attention to fights for a while. I'm thiniking had Mike been with in arms reach of him, we'd have known quickly...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments