« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Riddick Bowe

I Could Beat Mike Tyson ...

RIGHT NOW!

4/22/2014 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0422-riddick-bowe-mike-tyson-getty-tmz-01

We spoke with "Big Daddy" Bowe who tells us he can still fight at the age of 46 ... and says his confidence level is still through the roof.

"I could beat Tyson now, 20 years ago, or when we were in school together," Bowe says ... "There's a reason my record is 43-1."

Bowe -- who was training to be a pro wrestler in 2013 -- says the proof is in his stats ... "I took Holyfield twice and he took Tyson twice. I'm bigger and quicker than Holyfield. Tyson wouldn't know what hit him."

He adds, "Also, Tyson wouldn't be able to take my ear off because I'm too tall and he can't jump that high."

Of course, Tyson insists his fighting days are over ... but if he ever gets the itch to get back in the ring, Bowe says ... to quote Doc Holliday ... "I'll be your Huckleberry." For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PsilocybinRain

For those of you arguing MMA vs Boxing.....Get over it and have respect for both sports. Boxing as a sport paved the way for MMA. While I do personally prefer MMA over Boxing, I still have nothing but respect for boxing as well.

BeiberVegasHoHo

Mike K.O's the Hangover dudes...not boxers

gtlilone

Tyson would beat the **** out of all you internet trolls

al92lt1

He couldn't carry Tyson's jock.

joey jones

boxing is for sissies

The Zombie

That would be a huge pay day for both of them. I'd pay to see it.

One11

Sounds like a *****

kdawg

Riddick Bowe on his best day couldn't beat justin beiber on Justin's worst day. Riddick is a dumb sorry ass broke as a joke piece of ****.

levi

A young Bowe vs a young Tyson ? No Bowe, I doubt you'd win. Tyson beat everyone with the type of record you got, and beat them BAD ! Where were you when he was in his heyday ? Fighting weaker opponents to run up your W-L record...

Tim

If they were both in their prime my money would be on Tyson in a heartbeat. Nowadays I think Bowe would probably be able to take him, but then again who really cares?

rinkydink

Mike tyson be kickn it 50 cent and floyd mayweather and me...we large my album dropn june 33rd check it out lol

Mario

Sammy Scaff, Mitch Green and Donovan Ruddock were almost the same height of Bowe (if not taller), but they have been knocked down without any "ear bite"! The only limit of Tyson has been Tyson himself., after a certain point of his life/career

Dedee

I wouldn't dogs bite back he looks like a damn pitbull!!! Just ugly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2