Jodie Foster

Left Holding the Bags After Marriage

4/24/2014 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0424_jodi_foster_pcnWearing her brand new wedding ring and cuffed jeans, Jodie Foster was photographed for the first time as a married woman Thursday in Santa Monica -- carrying some serious baggage.

As we reported, Foster and her photographer girlfriend, Alexandra Hedison, tied the knot over the weekend after dating for about a year.

Foster has never explicitly acknowledged her sexual orientation -- last year's Golden Globes speech (the one about "coming out 1,000 years ago") was the closest she ever came. And it was pretty great.

BTW ... Hedison was once Ellen DeGeneres' girlfriend.

Rigby

Grocery shopping yay..

Skit

Dont know why the whole speech thing but good for her
But pointing out Jodie Foster is gay is like saying Hey didnt you know I just heard Elton John is gay..
Little late to the party

Santo

I wish her nothing but happiness. It's kind of nice to see a normal, private example of gay marriage, instead of that ridiculous Johnny Weir fiasco that was all over TMZ over the last few weeks.

namers

She's married. She grocery shops. Call a cop. RME.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Please no more reminders of that self important rambling speech that had nothing to do with her career.

Beanie

Cracks me up. Someone comes out people ask "why do they need to announce it to the world?!" Stay mum and you're "hiding it" "why doesn't she just admit? Everyone knows" . So don't what someone is going to whine about you either way. LOVE YOU JODY. LONG AN HAPPY MARRIAGE WISH TO YOU. <3

Black Adam

Bet they have a serious case of Lesbian mouth. That's what put Miley in the hospital.

Hera

Hope she got a prenup. Her wife is a fame w..hore. was first with Sandra Bernhart then Madonna.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I guess I missed the edict that one must publicly announce their sexuality. Apparently one must do this. according to TMZ. Unless Jodie Foster is hitting on you why would you care about her sexuality?

Sheldon Siegel

I hope they have a long and happy marriage.

Skit

You zoom in on the green drink. Ya we get it... She's gonna have green poo from it.
I know you'll say its a ring pic but its a crappy ring pic but a great juice pic

Fuji

I wonder if Hollyweird turns out the girls like the boys.

val

She's a good person and her childhood was horrible. I wish her all the happiness and hope she and her long time ex will remain friends too. It's a brief time together, not so sure if it was a good thing to be married, but I hope so for her sake.

think101

As we reported is right, you just did this story. Is their a shortage on hate speech?

Mr Barcliff

THIS SHOULDNT BE A STORY, ANYONE WHO'S SEEN JODIE IN HER PAST KNOWS SHE IS A LESBIAN. I CAN SAY THAT I RESPECT THE FACT SHE ISNT USING WHAT SHE DID FOR PUBLICITY, MANY DO, SHE REALLY SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR NOT LOOKING TO BENEFIT LIKE OTHER STARS FOR COMING OUT. HECK, BEING GAY AND COMING OUT IS BECOMING THE NEW PROMOTIONAL TOOL AND I WOUDNT BE SURPRISED OF SOME COMING OUT ARENT GAY. THIS SHOULDNT BE A STORY BECAUSE JODIE ISNT MAKING IT INTO ONE! LGNM

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments