Anthony Bourdain

My Last Meal Would Be ...

4/25/2014 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042514_anthony_bourdain_launch_v3Anthony Bourdain has probably eaten every single food on the planet, but he actually was able to choose the one thing he would want for his last meal ... and it's really pretty simple.

Our photog caught up with the "Parts Unknown" host in New York City Thursday ... where he gave us his thoughts on so many amazing topics: whether he hates any foods, drinking absinthe and moonshine, his favorite country to eat in ... and, of course, his death row meal.

If you love talking food ... you'll love this video.

MamaJodiPaige

EXCELLENT interview. Well done! Very thoughtful. Please do more interviews like this. I really enjoyed this clip.

colette

Love him.... He's funny... Charming... Interesting... And, very sexy. I am afraid he's going to die young. I wonder why he isn't fat.

Davis

why cant we flag the spam anymore? AB s a cool guy

CyndiChainsaW

Mr. Bourdain. Rawwwwr. That is all.

Chris

Too bad we have to sift through so much crap for a gem like this. 10 people will watch this here. Glad I was one.

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Sounds like Anthony Bourdain has taken a few trips without an airplane.

✈*”˜LSD*”*° WEEEE.”*”*..✈ ..

Lisa

Wow! That was actually a really great interview! Lol. A TMZ reporter tapped into his journalism veins, huh?

Good job, TMZ. That was really cool.

Gotbenz666

I love u Anthony Bourdain & finally a great interview Tmz!!

Your S&M Girlfriend

I think Anthony Bourdain is overrated; however, he is spot-on about Japan. Everything about the place is a amazing experience.

think101

Love that down to earth, say what you mean and mean what you say personality. I have seen seen several shows and what you see is what you get. Really good guy and great interview.

EastCoastChopper

Tony is a cool cat and he has the kitchen cred of working the line at 11 PM. Not really a Chef by NY standards, but dude could prepare some good grub. I have heard him say the last meal Sushi before so the record is there...and he loves Tokyo...but you have to keep in mind that the production pays his tab...and he likes luxury way more than the Lonely Planet version of travel. He is Four Seasons all the way. There was an older episode of AB Parts Unknown # 8 - he was freaking out with the heat, bugs and trying to cook on a boat.

I hope his liver holds out for another 30 years!

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

Counting his chins, don't think he misses too many meals. Mix in a sit-up fatty...

catzo

Who cares, this man nearly killed a prostitute 3 days ago

Family Friend

Truth told, all the exotic food AB eats I'd ask him how he deals with the diarrhea. Ain't no one telling me this dude doesn't have chronic squirts!

Lucey