Donald Sterling's Girlfriend

Who Is V. Stiviano?!

[Pics]

4/26/2014 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0425_donald_sterling_girlfriend_v_stiviano_instagram_launchBefore she posted the photo that started a race war with Donald Sterling, his then-girlfriend V. Stiviano flooded the web with scorchin' hot photos showing off the perks of dating an NBA owner.

We broke the story ... Sterling blasted Stiviano for posting a picture of herself on Instagram posing with Magic Johnson. Sterling told her not to be seen with black people and not to bring them to his games.

Now, we've learned ... Stiviano is a model in her young-20s ... who LOOOVES posting hot bikini pics of herself. She also loved posting pics at Clippers games.

Well, she used to anyway ...

No word if her globetrotting lifestyle will come to an end after the fight that ensued with Sterling -- but at least, she'll always have the photos.

Zotz

I wonder if s/he kept his/her penis or had it chopped off after the sex change???

Cheryl Lee

Looks like Chris Rock with a weave.

She's just a prostitute looking for a bigger paycheck.

Larry

JUST ANOTHER LOW CLASS HOOKER CHEAP NO CLASS, TO SKINNY A A FLAT A..... TO TOP IT OFF

jef tap

he is a dombo she is shallow...and not really up to the real world know this type of play girl all to well I am afraid....its aflying carpet..

Black Adam

She looks like a Thai Ladyboy to me.

dia Thrush

what an ugly btch

Northlight

SOOoooo much hate of women.........y'all missing the point....which is a racist old man.

Monte

Wow talk about inflation. I remember the days when multi-millionaires could get hot chicks.

slove

She looks like a scary nightmare version of Bugs Bunny

My Name Is Slim shady

that's a Nasty Pig that could have just sued the doctor that screwed up the sex change I cant believe that with all the money Sterling has he couldn't find a better looking tranny THATS A MAN BABY what a freak

My Name Is Slim shady

nance0920@aol.com

you were in it for the money no doubt,, why else would a 20 something sleep with someone old enough to be grandfather,, all for the love of oney ,, now anyone with money isnt going anywhere near you,,,back down to your level darling

maye

She looks like a drag queen. Not too attractive, but I guess if you are an old man, any kind of youth will do. I think the old man said all those things out of frustration because she egged him on with her actions with other guys and she knowing that people like obammy and oprah would get involved and make her famous.

Stormey

She is very pretty, has a nice body. No morals, in it for the money. If her sugar daddy is a racist why is he dating a back woman?I

Mike