Suge Knight

'Bitch Ass' Diddy Knows I Didn't Murder Tupac ...

'Cause Tupac's Alive!

5/2/2014 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050214_suge_knight_launch
Suge Knight just fired a metaphorical shot at P. Diddy ... telling us he's a "bitch ass" who should be getting more heat for plotting to kill Tupac Shakur.

Suge was leaving 1Oak last night when he unleashed a rant about the Tupac shooting, saying ... "Everybody know off the top, I ain't the n**** killed Tupac. I'm the n**** protected Tupac!"

Then he points a finger directly at Diddy -- "Bitch ass Puffy can get him a mutha******* star (on the Walk of Fame), and every rat in the world say he's the one who killed Tupac, or had him shot."

You gotta hear Suge go in even more on "rats" in general ... and Diddy in particular.

As for why no one's been charged in 'Pac's death -- even though an inmate confessed in 2012 -- Suge's explanation is simple ... "Tupac's not dead!"

Boom. Mind blown.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Shazuraze

TMZ spend a lil time talkin bout why I can't edit my mistakes or show my face 🌻

Riz

Wow!

mitch4us

Suge cut that **** out my nig, you crazy as ****. You know that ***** dead like I do. And stop talking so much about it bro you low key slipped up with that " I ain't no snitch that's why when peopke ask me if I know who killed pac I say no" . Rehire you PR person mane

Bigheavy43

Why hate on suge the justice system been harassing him for years and all it takes is a disgruntled ex to try to add fuel to the fire I don't think the man had nothing to do with killing package I think that punk ass sissy puff daddy had something to do with th a t in **** biggie the ***** couldn't rap anyways with his ugly ass tupac paid hoes to sleep with his ugly ass I'm from t he west coast you just got to love ya hood suge represent Compton but California is bigger than Compton that's all I got to say.

dozierboy18

ok ive done so much research he is alive trust me

Jonny

A twitter account has popped up with the name @rukahs_caput it deffo looks like an older version of Pac, tweets are very strange and uncanny and he's also followed by Outlawz

shar_1992

Trust me tupac is not dead !! Its an article all the evidence are there . Suga paid everybody off from the hospital to the 2 people who were suppose to be on the street that night to news casters . Why you think he was cremated? Whyyou think he was in las vagas & its legal there to fake your death even ythough this plan took months even years for them to put this in motion . You people need to open up your eyes & listen to his music lyrics interviews video concepts & everything !!! Tupac will return so don't be shocked

1 day ago