Diane Keaton

I Don't Think Woody Allen Molested Dylan

5/3/2014 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0503-keaton-allen-farrow-02Diane Keaton is calling BS on Woody Allen's daughter Dylan Farrow ... who has accused him of molesting her ... telling a UK magazine his adopted daughter was just looking for headlines.

Keaton was promoting her new memoir with the UK Guardian ... and said she's not angry at Dylan for villainizing her in a February NY Times op-ed.

Dylan blasted D.K. for honoring Woody at the Golden Globes saying, “You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?"

Keaton explains, "What are they going to do? Who else are they going to drag in? They have to drag someone in. I don't resent it, not for a second."

But the reporter pushed back ... looking for comment on Farrow accusing Diane of publicly defending a child molester.  Keaton responded, saying, "I have nothing to say about that. Except: I believe my friend."

We're guessing this won't sit well with the Farrow family.

0113-diane-keaton-launch2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mike L

I've been saying the same thing since day 1. Wheres my article TMZ?

Just My Opinion

Oh my gosh, I hardly knew that was Diane in the video, with the long gray hair..Looks more like a scary Halloween thingy you place in your yard to scare little kids with.

Bagheera

Don't worry Ms. Keaton. You were only the first name the Farrows dragged in. You won't be the last. They won't stop until they get what the wants.
---

BLUE UGLY 💩

You don't "think"? WTF kinda comment is that? Dylan KNOWS he did.

KellyBFan

diane keaton cannot accept the fact the she worked with a pedophile and a rapist ... right now, all she did is embolden all pedophiles, particularly the pedophile-rapist woody allen, to rape again

Sieron

I don't believe her friend, soon-yi just went along with it

Usagi-chan

There is no actress more annoying to me than this woman. Fingernails on a chalkboard. She's somehow more obnoxious in real life than her on screen personas. Unless you were involved in every interaction between father and daughter, STFU Diane.

01void

There's no doubt that he's a molester, look at past history.

zombie

Diane Keaton is a dumb bitch. The End.

B

The guy is a perv. Creeps me out with his disgusting actions.

redneck-girl

Brian Singer, woody allen and Donald Sterling this a bad month for jews. They for sure control the media ,every headline is about a jew. I wonder if they planned this?

Factual

Innocent until proven guilty. So PROVE it, or STFU.

Hera

I think she should stay the f out of something that isn't her business. And I highly doubt she'd appreciate it if it was her being called a liar if it happened to her. Or one of her children. I think she's in love with wood. She disgusts me

Gold37

It boggles my mind how in today's society, the victim is treated worse than the aggressor. Fxck woody allen and anyone who thinks he's a "good honest man".

pudge facker

I blame that Sterling guy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments