« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

V. Stiviano Used Me

AND SCREWED ME

5/11/2014 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Donald Sterling believes V. Stiviano is a calculating viper who pretended to care for him while she set out to destroy him ... that's the upshot of what Sterling told Anderson Cooper.

Cooper, who scored the interview Sunday at Sterling's Bev Hills home, asked the suspended Clippers owner if he felt she set him up.  He said, "Well yes, I was baited.  I mean that's not the way I talk."

Sterling claims he's not a racist ... never been one.  He says he feels used by Stiviano:  "I don't know, an 80-year-old man is kind of foolish, and I'm kind of foolish.  I thought she liked me and really cared for me.  I guess being 51 years older than her, I was deluding myself."

Sterling also said of the Clippers players, "They are clippers and they're mine and I'm theirs.  That's how I feel."

Anderson's interview airs Monday night at 8:00 PM on CNN.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Harvey's daddy

LMAO at the illiterate TMZ schlub who wrote "diluting"

Wow ...

One might actually for this man, being manipulated by a younger woman with a salty past. But then you know his history of discrimination, you hear his words, which didn't have to be used in any conversation with another, especially if they don't feel that way. SHe certainly took advantage, but he is racist, whether he knows it or not.

01void

Ah, I think he got it wrong, he used and screwed her ugly a$$. Did she wear the visor to bed, just wondering

AllieFrid

You can't destroy trash. It already rots and smells for itself.

Lucky Lucy

DUH. You are an old, droopy- balled geriatric. If you thought that some woman (jury's still out on V's gender) was interested in you for anything other than $$$, then you are dumber than dirt.

static

He chose white bread Anderson Cooper to interview him so that just confirms he's racist doesn't it?

Joe

I wish someone would use me and screw me. In worth about 5,000.00. Yes... Just 5,000.00. :(

boo boo

Where's the part where he says "I'm so sorry for saying those offensive things."?

Jake

We all know that to be true as well as true can be in America today

KISS

Yawwn. These Sterling interviews are old news. He's fired and no one cares anymore...

Woot

"diluting"?

Phoenicks

He got played by a gold digger. About time he's finally admitting that to himself. He should feel lucky she didn't have his kid.

The Truth

Sterling made a great investment back in 1981 when we bought the team now the NBA wants to make him sell the team because of some inappropriate words we said never said the N word and most people think that's alright. This is not right not in this country with freedom of speech.

Johnson

Did Sterling actually say " i was diluting myself." or is this more to do with the borderline retarded people TMZ hires because they want to appear racially diverse (and I'm mainly talking about that really stup|d black chick that probably can't spell her own name and thinks black people can't bring machine guns on planes because of racial profiling.

You realize there are actual people out their who are both minorities and intelligent? Go hire one and let Precious write stories to put up on the fridge in the break room.

franklyspeaking

It loox Tranny and speaks terribly. He has millions. He could get better in 2 min flat #SelecttheRightGoldDiggerzFossil