Amal Alamuddin

Back to Work

5/15/2014 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0514-amal-alamuddin-INF
While some women might call it a career after landing George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin was spotted on Wednesday heading back to her law firm in London after spending the last few weeks celebrating their engagement.

The lawyers in the firm will clearly be eager for some gossip ... they blew the lid off the engagement by sending out a press release.  So now they have her in living color.

Good to see she doesn't object to putting in a hard day's work ... even after winning the lottery.

Lucky_130

I would rather Stacy Keibler

nemesis26

I'm happy for Clooney if true. But dating after only a few months ? Not jiving as Clooney has been a serial dater for decades.

She's attractive and obviously intelligent. But why her? All of the sudden?

In some respects, it seems like a fabrication.

groovemaid

I have doubts that it will last even if they get married I don't see it being long term.

Tazz

He will never walk down the aisle with her. It's all for publicity for him and her law firm.

Sarah Sota

It's just another arrangement to support his political agenda and he found someone that is willing to keep his homosexuality hidden and it will further her career as well. It's part of keeping the socialist machine working, wake up America.

drake

She's lovely, I wish them happiness, but enough already. There is already just too much saturation with these two. It's cringeworthy.

Eric in L.A.

Clooney is brilliant. She wouldn't put out until they were engaged. They won't make it to the alter. He will bang her for a couple of years and dump her like the rest. :)

Cleveland

I'm sorry, but I don't find her that attractive. She is lovely for a stiff average success guy, but not GC!

Kobe_No_Means_No

Old lady with a big nose... that's what he gets for waiting so long, LOL.

Sunny

She kind of looks like Paul Stanley from Kiss

your own luck

Maybe it was Clooney that won the lottery.

Anastasia01

Something's not right. I have never thought of him as a desperate man until he got engaged to Amal after only dating for 6 months. I used to think he was a smart man, but now I view him as a stupid child in a mans body. Why her and why now? What is he gaining? Why is he rushing to marry her at the one year mark? It's just odd!!!! AND he has not said one word! If he's soo in love with her why isn't he bragging and showing her off and speaking up? Not one word about her except the denial that he was dating her back in October or November.

Astrogenotype

Chicken legs

boo boo

Smart and normal with her own $$$$

Eye roll

The lottery? And how is this marriage going to work since she lives in London?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments