« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

I Can Still Play in the NFL

... Seriously.

5/22/2014 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052214_terrell_owens_launch
Terrell Owens says he's in SICK shape -- runs the 40-yard dash in 4.3 seconds -- and believes there's NO DOUBT he could still ball in the NFL ... just as soon as a team calls him up.

TMZ Sports spoke with T.O. out in Studio City, CA earlier today -- and the 40-year-old future Hall-of-Famer literally patted himself on the back about his current skills ... saying both he and his boy Chad Johnson could compete on any NFL roster.

But when we asked if he would consider following Chad up north to compete in the CFL -- he didn't exactly say no.

There is one more thing -- when making his pitch to play in the NFL, T.O. made the following statement ... "I've never had any off the field problems. None of that."

Check out the clip.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

K South West

and Muhammad Ali can still box...

toddpugz7111

maybe he can, but no team is stupid enough to get hooked up with him and his massive ego.

Just My Opinion

Sure you can play, dude. Just don't say to your lover..don't be bringing no white people to my games. LOL

lourdgoogoo

He may have the skills but he is TOxic to any team he is on.

Cha

Does anybody actually believe he can run a 4.3/40??? He ran a 4.45 at the combine when he was rookie. I just cannot believe that he is faster now than he was then. If this is even possible I would like to see him do it in front of an official timer.

This doesn't help his claim either: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/23/terrell-owens-race-40-yard-dash-ex-nfl-players/

not one bit..

Cha

not one bit..

alexchavez123

I don't believe he can play I KNOW HE CAN PLAY lot of dudes out there (haters)don't realize he's never been in "real" trouble...