Kim & Kanye

Bougiest Pre-Wedding Fete Ever

Thanks, Valentino!

5/23/2014 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0523_kim_kardashian_kanye_west_dinner_wedding_photos_launch_v2
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West prepped for their wedding by lunching in the French countryside ... AT VALENTINO'S FREAKIN' PALACE!

Say what you want ... that's pretty baller.

The legendary designer hosted a luncheon for the bride, groom, and family members ... at his Chateau de Wideville -- and of course, the meal was accompanied by a full photo shoot.

FYI ... Valentino's crib is only about 27 minutes from Kim and Kanye's next stop -- Versailles.

Gretel

Valentino is looking like Bernie in a remake of Weekend at Bernies these days.

zombie

Lol@ her lunching with fame w hore designer Valentino wearing an Alexander McQueen dress. What a dumb w hore. You always wear the designer HOSTING you.

arale norimaki

Gone are the days you had to be talented to be famous

kim=famous for fing and suck ray j

whatabitch

If that big assed, used up, whore wants to marry that musty smelling ******...let her! It won't last a year. Her mother is probably riding his musty pole too.

andre`

I'm so happy for these two. I wish them all the best for a lifetime and not by Hollywood standards. More children and happiness. I love that they are spending time with legendary Valentino and his partner. I live for Valentino. He is a work of art. He gowns are legend. I wish I was invited to the wedding!! Give it two the people Kim and Kanye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much love!!!!!!!!!

CCC

Kim's dress looks like my grandma's couch. Just saying.

M. Jones

A marriage in name only. This is business.

altimum

it's hard for him (kanye west) to learn how to smile

Bruno

I thought she couldn't top the hideousness of the Met Gala dress from 2 years ago. I was wrong.

my2cents

First she wore the sofa dress now she has on the shower curtain. What's next, the kitchen sink?!! She should be able to hold it up with her Big Fat @ $-$!!

J5236

Valentino - legendary!

Justinx

The Black plague strikes Europe. This is the final nail in the coffin of Western civilization. To see Europe debase itself to this vile couple is heartbreaking. Over 2500 years of culture and Art going back to classical antiquity and this is how it ends? Europe survived the Black Plague in the middle ages only to be assaulted by a more sinister Black Plague of Kayne and Kim.

Lee

That hand in the pocket pose is hilarious. She is so clueless.

dale12

This bish, doesn't even know how to be herself...Kimmy Cakes is actually posing for this photo op, like shes some Model....

Gawd, "when will this Madness with this BISH & her Family GO AWAY!

Vince

Pretty baller? Will you please use grown up words even when your talking about utter bull****. It gives the illusion that you have a vocabulary

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments