15-Year Old Justin Bieber

TELLS RACIST JOKE

[VIDEO]

6/1/2014 6:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber Racist Joke
A 15-year-old Justin Bieber told a racist joke to friends ... knowing his own photog was in the room and rolling.

The video was shot backstage at a promotional event early in his career ... where Justin cracked this terrible joke ... "Why are black people afraid of chain saws?"  His punchline, repeatedly saying, "Run N****r."

TMZ got this video 4 years ago but we decided not to post it ... in large part because he was 15 and immediately told his friends what he did was stupid.  People connected with Bieber say one African American was present at the time he told the joke, although that really doesn't matter much.

The video was posted Sunday on a British pay site.

Sources connected with Bieber say he is "frustrated and sad" and now wants to address it publicly, which we're told he will do in the next day.

Skywalker

Here come all the white knights to defend beiber when he is clearly a racist.

Reed Richards

Yeah...really funny Biebs. Considering it was a black person (Usher) that first signed your worthless ass to a label.

george

what has 8 legs, runs and shouts hodedor, hodedor,
4 black guys running for the bus.

trusturtechnolust

What is going to happen to Justin over this? Absolutely nothing, which is what should happen. If something like this was good enough to ruin Paula Deen's career, why should Bieber be any different? He's not any more of a racist than her. She made a mistake, he made a mistake. They both owned up to it.

Move on everybody, it's not the first or last time someones said something they later regret. Just the same as the majority of people who have ever told a black joke or used the N-word in a joking manner. Does it make them insensitive and ignorant as to how much weight that word actually carries, yes! Does it make them racist because they made a dumb joke once, No.

To be clear, I actually think he's become a douche and don't really care for him whatsoever, but that doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

ioomian

Racist defined: a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another... now let he or she who is completely free of not having this thought feeling or verb-age @ some point ir another in they life throw the 1st STONE!!!! & I am an American man of color. I dont Beiber because his image sucks... not because I feel I am better than him beacuse I am a man of color...TMZ eat S**T!!

lastrebel

Bieber said he isn't racist. Quote: "I'm not racist. I like black peole. I think everyone should own at least one".

wow ew

****. I kind of wish he were racist. He has way too many black friends to be considered racist by me. While on the subject of Donald Sterling......true he's bigoted but show me someone who isn't. I just don't think someone like that should be allowed to run a business where a majority of workers and fans are people of COLOR.

Perky

That's more of a Joan Rivers-type joke than a JB joke.

Y.T. Houx

I really don't understand all the fuss about racism!
look, it is a FACT that has been proven for over 100 years by every IQ test every given that the blak race is substantially less intelligent than all other races, and that alone is reason enough to be racist. just look at the retarded development of africa, the oldest of races, yet the most uncivilized, primitive race. if you are not racist you are only fooling yourself into believing some idealist pipe dream.
and i haven't even mentioned the sociopath nature of the blak race, another reason you should be racist

Y.T. Houx

I really don't understand all the fuss about racism!
look, it has been do***ented for over 100 years by every IQ test every given that the blak race is substantially less intelligent than all other races, and that alone is reason enough to be racist. just look at the retarded development of africa, the oldest of races, yet the most uncivilized, primitive race. if you are not racist you are only fooling yourself into believing some idealist pipe dream.

Y.T. Houx

I really don't understand all the fuss about racism!

MadMadeTalk

Im so tired of this lil bastard. Lets get him on some meds.

Whit

It's not the best joke, but it's a little funny. And I'm black. A joke is a joke and meant to be funny. Racism is different!

Jazzi

Hmm, people make racist jokes all the time. That does not mean that they are racist. TMZ should never have posted that bit of news. Troublemakers!

Mary

That deportation petition will surely be signed now.....