Lil Wayne & Young Money

We Still Ride

With Justin Bieber

6/5/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0604_bieber_lil_wayne_birdman_mackmaine_tmz
Lil Wayne
, Birdman and the rest of the Young Money Entertainment crew are not abandoning Justin Bieber in the wake of the latest racist video to surface ... telling TMZ that Bieber is still family.

Young Money Prez Mack Maine tells TMZ ... everyone on the label has interacted with Bieber extensively and there has not been a hint of racism on Justin's part.  Mack Maine says the majority of Justin's crew is black, and "Bieber does not have a slave mentality.  He treats his people with respect."

Mack Maine says Justin has "legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture."

And Mack Maine says everyone in the Young Money camp believes Bieber's age at the time he recorded the song is highly relevant.  Mack Maine confessed, "I remember telling a white man, Chinese man, Black man joke as a kid that was terrible and I told it to my friends because I thought they'd think it was funny."

Mack Maine says that joke was as offensive as Bieber's, and the difference is simply he didn't get caught.

For all these reasons, Mack Maine says Young Money will continue to work with Bieber.

0402_justin_bieber_instagram

Gena

Oh please. He probably only hangs with you guys, because he knew these videos existed. Now he can say "How am I a racist with all these Black friends?"

Amaria

All of you overly sensitive idiots need to calm down. Stop reading comments about Bieber or the Kardashians if you "don't care" so much. Ughhhhh. Idiots. Shut up and find a damn hobby.

justmyopinion

Wow this men are all lost causes.. All they care about is money. Shame on all of them!

105 4N93135

What's funny here is that everyone is overlooking the fact that people were trying to extort him and the video had a watermark labeled "proof"... What clearly happened here is someone was threatening to go public with the video if they weren't given a butt load of money so bieber and his team decided they'd be better off doing it on their own.. This whole " I felt like I should face the music" is BS. Nice try tho

HumanNature

WHAT RACE CREATED AND CONTROLS THE BLACK COMMUNITY? THE WHITE COMMUNITY........ YOU GOT WHAT YOU…

CREATED

DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

HumanNature

EVERYBODY IS A "RACIST"!!!!!

Watcher

The last I checked, YMCB were not elected official spokespersons for black disparate culture. Whilst Mack Maine’s response is extremely disappointing, as he correctly points out, he has made a personal decision based on their ‘extensive’ history of interacting with Bieber.

I do not have the luxury of such extensive interactions, economic or otherwise. I therefore have to reach an alternative yet simple conclusion. The boy is a racist.
More importantly, I am surprised that nobody is asking who influenced the young man. You are not born a racist, it is a learned behaviour. So my question is, for someone so young, where did he pick it up? Who allowed it to be an accepted norm? His Mum, Dad, Scott…did Usher turn a blind eye??? You don't wake up one morning and decide to make two racist video’s…. that **** takes practice!!

I think what YCMB or any other ‘black celebrity’ has to say on this topic is fairly irrelevant. If you want an honest opinion, speak to parents (Black, White, Hispanic), who buy his music for a legion of adoring children. If the parents forgive and co-sign him, then fair enough.

As a black parent, I for one will forgive him, but suffice to say; Justin’s music and videos will never be featured in my house again. Today, when my 15 year old gets back from school, I will play her his video’s and explain its meaning. My overarching message to her will be to choose your musical and celebrity associations wisely, for all is not always as it seems!

fifithepoodle

Well, ride him to Canada

Cygnus

Wow! Well now we see how all of these black whores really feel. Why not give Paula Dean her company bavk? Or Sterling? Or Imus? Oh that's right, because they don't make you any money. This bull**** about him not being racist to them is hilarious! What's he gonna do? Call them all Porch Monkeys to their face? The mid is an elitist dickbag and now he has these rappers' balls in a safe locked up with their career choices. Now tell me, how does he not look at ya'll like slaves when he is punking yo biyxh asses out in front of the world?

Cygnus

Another small group of dumb****s making the black community look bad. Thanks forbserrimg us back 20 years you ball tickling little bitches

Sassy

This story is crazy!!! These guys jumped all over Donald Serling and what he said wasn't half as bad as these 2 videos from this ass!!!

Dab710

I heard Bieber is gonna snitch em out bout the egging if they don't support their slavemaster.
You should hear some of the lyrics bout if they ever catch a racist,....talk the talk,...walk the walk....lol

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

Nothing more sadder ....or funnier....than a 20 year old guy that looks and behaves like a 13 garden gnome from Riverside County!

Msbostonfrmbmore

Young money been coon status anyway smh ... " yes sa wan me do a lil sof shoe go ya boss"

Miamivic

At this point, many people just want Bieber to disappear and any excuse will do. And who can blame them?