« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Donald Sterling

I Love Black People ...

Who Make Delicious Burgers

6/6/2014 3:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060614_donald_sterling_launchDonald Sterling is pressing more flesh in the Black community these days than Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Bill Clinton combined -- and his mea culpa tour made a delicious stop today ... for burgers.

The soon-to-be ex-owner of the Clippers did lunch at Mo Better Burgers in L.A. -- a favorite spot for people of all colors ... such as Dr. DreTone Loc, and Mayor Eric Garcetti.

On his way out ... Donald kept mum about dropping the NBA lawsuit -- but watch happened when we asked about his meal. He dropped not one ... not two ... but THREE kisses on the African-American cook who, for some reason, walked him out to his car!

He also gave us a review of the burgers. Finally, some advice from Sterling you might actually take.

Sterling went to a Baptist church service in South L.A. last weekend. Start the countdown to his Slauson Swap Meet appearance. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

itzquiffer

Give the guy a break already...

nof

I flat-out, straight up HATE?!

I mean HATE !!!

When people tell me, "BE Careful," upon the splitting up.

(per this video)

I've yet to figure out what BE CAREFUL'S supposed to mean or accomplish.

It's like when a WAITER puts a plate of food in front of me.

TELLS me very enthusiastically to:

"Enjoy!"

Who the F=== ARE these people!?

The Maharincess of Franistan

Oh whatever. This old f%$! Won't remember of it tomorrow anyway. He's got a foot in the grave to boot. Yawn.

FLUX

Why is he still talking? He already said that he loves black people and that he feeds them. Somebody please tell him to stop making himself look so ridiculous., in other words just shut up.

Sid

I wonder what type of black person bodily fluids made it into the special sauce. Ha ha Donny.

cb2013

Tmz isn't even celebrity gossip anymore.

Jayne

Is that V. Stiviano with him? Sure looks like her to me. It's all strange, if you ask me.

KicksandGiggles

Well damn, did he swallow a basketball or just trying to give birth to one?

!Hola

if he really wants to do something to make amends fcuk this superficial BS--give $billion to Howard University to establish a chair to alleviate racism.

Chris

Probably went in handing out dollar bills saying "look at me, I love black people".

DB

Donald Sterling is a ****ing prick, Now he's saying all black people flip burgers. Lol millions just make a person bitter.

AngelC

Love this dude , just don't give a ****

moveover

He looks like his water's about to break.

screw on platinums

Turkey burger

myopinion

LMAO....What is Donald thinking? He is hanging with bottom of the barrel.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments