Jessica Simpson

Boozy Night of Clubbing ...

With a Fast Food Chaser

6/9/2014 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

060914_tv_simpson_launch
Jessica Simpson was looking hot, VERY tipsy, and most of all ... HUNGRY when we caught her and fiancé Eric Johnson hitting a Hollywood nightclub.

Sure, she had a dozen few drinkie poos, but it's no big deal -- not when you have a devoted driver ready and willing to make late night Jack in the Box runs!

tmz-on-tv-3

BLUE UGLY 💩

So what? She's an adult and she's not currently pregnant, she can drink if she wants

magggnus

I'm guessing the media thinks she's an alcoholic since she was drunk this once

DaDa

"she had a dozen few drinkie poos",  WTF is wrong over there at TMZ? Harvey, your staff sucks SO bad. They can't even structure a sentence correctly. I'm definitely not an English major, but 3rd graders are better than the clowns you have now.

Dubvc

who cares? Boo Jessica!

Demi

Cast the st, who never done ot . Yawn.....e

just asking

For crying out loud people TMZ and if yon knew as much as you thought you did it was a bachelor bachette party held for Eric and Jessica at Warwick which is Ashlee fiance brothers bar. All family and friends were present. Sounds pretty normal to me and are you positive he food was for Jess or is that drama too. Seriously give it up she has been pregnant for two years working hard and Jessica Simpson is the least of your worries for what is out there

Ron Fing Swanson

The only thing that can said is she looks like a fun time when she's extremely intoxicated.

notalawyer

LizzardLips

toddpugz7111

I would SO hit that!!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She'll be fat again, real soon. Fat and drunk, and everyone will be calling her Blimp-son! Ha ha!

Dixie Normous

Wow Jessica is looking mighty fine..............If I was her dude and she was drunk I wouldn't be taking her to the club...I'd be taking her straight to the bed........I'd f*ck the s*it out of her and break the bed.............

Chris

Stupid non-story, just liike TMZ's stupid "reality" show. No REAL stories so they create them. Not fooling anyone TMZ!

CJ

I am not a Jessica Simpson fan by ANY means, never thought she was cute or funny or talented, but very few of us on here can say that we've NOT been in her state at some point in our lives. Needless to say, HA HA she was so fukkin drunk, beotch!

myopinion

TMZ...Willing driver to get her food? He is paid to get what she wants.

Tess Tuckles