'Famous in 12' Sisters

WHO'D YOU RATHER?

6/10/2014 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0530_artiago_family_rather_famous_in_12_launch_names_2While the entire Artiaga family is on the pursuit for fame on their new show Famous in 12 -- there is a battle brewing amongst them.

The three eldest daughter's have taken to their respective social media sites and posted some seriously sexy photos of themselves -- which has fueled a battle of the bods!

Here's 19-year-old singer Maariyah (left), 26-year-old dancer Taliah (center) and 22-year-old model Jameelah (right) all posing for the Internet showdown.

Be sure to click on each of their names for a more in-depth look before you vote.  BTW, Famous in 12 airs Tuesday night at 8 (7 Central) on the CW.

The question is ...

0610-fn12-footer-sweepstakes_click

prettygirl317

Where's the "neither" option?

QueenM

All their names end with moaning sounds ah!

Mike

Sorry, I can't vote. Wouldn't touch any of them. Yuck. I know you are trying to show if the Karsahians can be famous without any talent, that any group of random people can do enough notorious things and be famous as well. but seriously, I don't want to visit this site to follow your social experiment.

Barbara

You said they were to make it ON THEIR OWN. Why are you pushing them in the media. WE DON'T LIKE THEM....so there ya go..

QueenM

All their names end with moaning sounds ah! Ah! Ah! Don't erase my comment Tmz!

D-INCARNATION

I guess if I HAVE too I'll wrap i t up real good and de flower Maariyah since she was kind enough to read my comment on air during the hate segment.....

celtics34

The one with Double D's

Oldfart

None Of them !! Quit pushing these no talent skanks on us Harvey!!

stevew11

As much as I would like to win the contest and meet Harvey, Dax, Adam, ......and everyone else at TMZ, you can not offer me anything that would make me watch this pile of dog**** that you are trying to force down out throats.

Bob

Harv and his TMZ lackeys are such bottom feeders and I'm not going to vote in the "poll" because I don't want to give the false impression anyone gives a **** about this show or the famewhores in it. Hope it fails as dismally as it deserves to.

1luv

I love watching the TMZ show in the evening. It gives me a good laugh after a long day. But if I have to hear one more promo for these heffas I'm going to throw a shoe. For real I think I'm going to stop watching till this famous show is cancelled. Watching paint dry while a group of cats sleep is more entertaining than these fame whores.

Ron Fing Swanson

Goons.

Jordan

You know, when you're helping these bitches, they're really doing nothing on their own. Your ****ing show is ****.

mariB

Quit Ramming these girls down our throats for goodness sake! If they were interesting we would watch. Other than that they can step down and have someone else give it a shot!

Clytemnestra

These losers are only getting coverage on TMZ, and that is equal to nothing. Even if there were a thousand comments for each story, it still wouldn't translate into fame. Real fame is when people PAY to see you or buy your stuff. Comments on TMZ cost nothing and are worth even less. Sorry, ladies. I hope your tickets were round trip.