Sophia Grace

'Ellen' Kid Scores $50K Movie Payday

6/11/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Sophia Grace Movie
At least one half of Ellen Degeneres' fave pre-teen duo is set to make big money -- as in the $400,000 neighborhood -- and it's all laid out in her first movie contract.

Sophia Grace and Rosie -- who first shot to fame singing with Nicki Minaj on Ellen's show -- just released their first movie, and since they're minors ... their contracts have to be filed with the court.

TMZ obtained a copy of Sophia Grace's five picture deal, and the 11-year-old is making bank! She got $50,000 for the direct-to-video release, "Sophia Grace & Rosie's Royal Adventure."

And Sophia's definitely rooting for sequels -- 'cause she will earn $75K per film if producers shoot 2nd and 3rd installments. Then it's off to SIX-FIGURE territory ... $100K each for #4 and #5 in the series!

We don't know the figures on cousin Rosie's deal, but she's definitely signed for the sequels. Always good to have your name in the title.

JMitch

I actually thought they would be paid more than that. Shows how much I know about Hollywood salaries.

BLUE UGLY 💩

They are talentless

Chris

Thought they were cute the first 25 times Ellen had them on her show... now I'm sick of them.

verlinda

They live in England. How much is that in pounds.

Mary P

They stopped being cute about the 3rd time. I don't get it.

TammyJJ1972

Out of nowhere Ellen thought these girls sang NM's song so great, IMO they stunk. However loads of people are picked out of nowhere by celebrities and get paid all kinds of mula for nothing. Man do I wish that could happen to me! lol.

Crabby

they are annoying little brats and I am sure VIVID will offer them a contract when they turn 18

j.j.buff

Talentless and annoying!!! What a joke.

Mitch Sorenstein

Can't stand these annoying brats my daughter doesn't like them either

August Baby 77

Niki minaj is annoying and can't sing

Truth

FIGURE THAT'S THE CUTE BLOND CHIC... THE FAT BRUNETTE WILL GET KICKED OUT SOON ENUFF. GO ON WEIGHT WATCHERS ALREADY. #TRUTH!!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

The previous posters sound bitter and jealous. 50Gs is more than all of them make in 2 years.

bazinga

Maybe Ellen and her carpet munching wife (?) will adopt them and they ALL can be carpet munchers.

Masoncakes

Good for them! Hopefully their parents save it and use it for a good college education down the line. Hopefully this doesn't end up like the typical Hollywood child stars. I just hope their parents are smart, grounded and caring and don't spend all their money before they even turn 18.

Your S&M Girlfriend

Ellen sets my teeth on edge, but one thing I will give her credit for is her uncanny ability to find and promote the most annoying children on the planet.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments