'Shark Tank's' Daymond John

'Famous in 12' Chicks Need Talent

6/17/2014 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

061614_tv_daymond_john_launch
We hit up famous TV 'Shark' Daymond John for a round of STREET "Shark Tank" ... and we got to make 3 pitches.

Two of 'em were DOA, but Daymond thinks the one about a fame hungry family willing to do anything to make it in Hollywood ... just might have legs. IF their legs have an ounce of talent.

tmz-on-tv-3

Hopediamond

I am cheering for these girls.....seriously. However, as I watch the show I wonder how Talia is getting along....... trying to be a pretty face in a culture that worships mostly light-skinned women. She is absolutely gorgeous. However, I don't think that registers in this society of Beyonces and Rihannas. I watched the first show when she was refused a photo shoot and was incredibly dismayed. She can seriously pass for a girl as young as her sisters. I wondered if the issue was more than age. If she has a platform, I would really hope it would be that dark skinned girls are just as beautiful. I know this is an issue that few white people are aware of but it's a major issue in the black community.

Hope

Anarchyinanaheim

Shameless plug for TMZ. Week 2 ratings improved barely, but poor.

Rigby

Why is he even on shark tank he never buys ideas. Broke ass

Eye roll

I watched 25 min of the show... And seriously this is who tmz picked. They seem like a nice family but nothing special. I bet this is all a ploy and tmz is working with the number 1 gross out Kris Jennerd. She's so filthy and money chasing. Yah who doesn't like money but at the expense of your kids. Best thing that happens to tmz 12 thing- these girls go back home and get college degrees.

Skit

I find it kind of sad and pathetic that people are willing to sit and stare at a tv watching any randoms nobodys familys live their lives instead of living their own.
Get off your ass and live your life. They will only become famous if you retards watch them.

I just wanted to comment

Of course they need talent. You don't need brains to figure that one out.

SickGirl

I only clicked on this because I watch Shark Tank, not because of those girls. Just so you know, tmz

Carl

No one cares about your idiotic reality show TMZ.

funkybarfly

What tanning salon does Harvey go to and does he use color charts to match Charles' pigmentation before he goes?

funkybarfly

Harvey walks into a tanning salon and says "Give me the Charles"

Mare

Look at all the people that TV has made famous that don't have talent. The Kardashians and the Housewives.

Zombie Whitney Houston

No talent needed. All they really need to do is get pissed on by Ray J and release the tape.

backfire

Surprise! Boring pretty girls without talent or humor want to be famous. Maybe famous in 12 seconds.

CelebJustice

Quit shoving this talentless famewhore family down our throats. Harvey is looking to cash in on another kartrashian family. Just NO!

karma360.0

You don't need talent to be famou...ask the kardashian

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments