T.I.

I'll Chew Your Throat Off Your Neck

If You Talk Crap on My Family

6/18/2014 6:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061814_ti_launchT.I. took direct aim at Azealia Banks for trashing his wife, warning that she may have a serious neck problem is she continues to insult Tiny.

Banks ignited the war by taking a shot at T.I.'s wife Tiny this week when she tweeted, "U want no mediocre but ... Have you seen your wife?" ... which is a play on T.I.'s new song, "No Mediocre."

T.I. responded with force on Twitter ... and then made it clear to our photog last night ... he's fair game but he will go after ANYONE who takes cheap shots at his family.

He sounds serious.

Thegermaninvasion

Australian trash meets American trash!

lanie

YOU CAN NOT CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY OR DO.. YOU CAN ONLY CONTROL HOW YOU RESPOND TO IT.
Wanting to harm someone because they talked crap about your wife - is stupid. People will think what they think - regardless. You can NOT control it... and if you try, then you'll likely end up in jail.. It is a waste of time and energy.

powley

I like what TI said. Perfect way to reply to that jobless girl

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I've seen better looking crackies. Than T.I joke of a wife.

cmg

Who? And who cares.

renaxo

Meanwhile he walks around disrespecting the mother of his kids? Oh, rapper logic.

Bob Barker

My money is on Azealia. He is the size of a women, so it could go either way. You can't blame Azealia. For telling the truth. His wife is one of the ugliest woman I have ever seen in my life.

So Nasty So Rude

Well she dose look like a muppet!!

LoveDontLiveHere

He must plan to go after himself...

nottellingyou

His wife is a disgusting ugly pig! I don't know why he is with that vile looking creature

Bex_N

thegermaninvasion, this is about Azaelia Banks, not Iggy Azalea. Banks is from Harlem, Iggy is from Australia. Clown. But for real, who talks about a mans wife and expects no response? She's just looking for some attention because her album drops this summer.

billson1234

Azaelia starts **** with everyone lil kim nicki minaj, iggy azalea,jim Jones,asap rocky, lady gaga, the stone roses,pharell, Lilly Allen, angel haze, T.I., Shystie (who is someone who helped her when she was struggling financially), angel haze, kreayshawn, Rita Ora and many more people

myopinion

Ms. Banks is ABSOLUTELY right! T.I. wife looks like Miss. Piggy on her good day. Tiny is U-G-L-Y

Mic Flex

Beauty is skin deep..... but damn

c