T.I.

Mess with My Wife ...

I'll Go Cannibal!!

6/18/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

061814_tv_ti_launch
T.I.’s latest Twitter beef with Azealia Banks is getting so brutal -- he's threatening to chew her throat off her neck! Big talk, but can T.I. walk the walk like other famous throat rippers?

That's rhetorical. No one actually does this kinda thing. Right?tmz-on-tv-3

BannedTriceIsNice

I've come across lots of celebrities in my line of work, and T.I. was gracious and fan-friendly when he didn't need to be. He took the time to say hello to everyone who acknowledged him. Left a good impression in my mind and I have been more of a fan since.

HumanNature

PEOPLE GETTING DUMB AND DUMBER

"EVERYDAY"!!!!!!

STAY OFF TWITTER.......

DUMB "JACKASSES"!!!!

fan

That's what a man should do to take care of his family.. Good for him!!!

Jen

He is straight retarded over that ugly, nasty woman of his.

Ray8

Same story twice in one day with nothing added.

notalawyer

Omarosa's twin sister...

ASH

When i sign in now I have to accept Warner Bros
"terms and conditions" so that they can collect
information / data and keep it in their database
which the US government has access to...

WHY???

Ronni

Damn straight. Tiny's the hottest mama of them all.

Really

Ugly!

Unbroken Chain

Why do they keep asking him questions. Let him be

David

All of you should be ashamed for putting T.I.'s wife down. Though she is butt ugly and looks like she smells bad doesn't give people the right to put her down. Maybe T.I. has poor vision and smell, but it's important that he loves her. Acknowledge that love can be blind. After all, look who she's married to. She married a stupid rapper with no talent and has nothing to contribute to a functional society. And with an IQ of a monkey.

Mr Barcliff

WE NOW LIVE IN A WORLD WERE BEING RUDE AND MEAN IS THE NEW NICE AND KIND AND HUMANS HAVE FORGOTTEN HOW TO BE KIND. I ASK MYSELF SOMETIMES IF THIS IS "HELL" I MEAN ACTUALLY "HELL"!!!! WHY? NOBODY SEEMS HAPPY, PEOPLE TAKE JOY IN THIS TROLLING THING AND LAUGH ABOUT BOTHERING PEOPLE TO BE MEAN. PEOPLE MAKE RUDE CRUEL COMMENTS ABOUT T.I. AND HIS WIFE AND ITS JUST CLASSLESS AND EGREGIOUS!!!! ITS NO QUESTION THE INTERNET IS A MONITORING SYSTEM BUT, FOR WHO? IS IT FOR THOSE WHO CONTROL US AND HOW WE THINK AND ALSO ACT? IS IT TO MAKE SURE WE AS WORKER ANTS ENTERTAIN OURSELVES WITH IGNORANCE AND VIOLENCE? WHATEVER IT IS, I WONT BE A PARTY TO IT!!!!! JUST REMEMBER, THE NAMES YOU CALL OTHERS IS A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE, NOT THEM. SPREAD LOVE AND NOT HATE OF ANY KIND, IF YOU DO, THATS ALSO A REFLECTION OF WHO YOU ARE. LGNM

unknowntoou

why he even paying mind to that brod.she just trying to get some pub.fcuking up ti

Lisa

This is a man who loves his wife and family and will defend her and them to the end of the world. Why do people insist on being so ugly? He is a real man!

tooshy20

So basically Banks and TI hooked up and she thought something would come out of it... and when he disregarded her after they slept together she went stage 5 clinger??? Sounds like it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments