TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Miley Cyrus

Violates Herself with

Atomic Wedgie

6/19/2014 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

Miley Cyrus Wedgie
Miley Cyrus put on a money covered thong bodysuit and went wild at her concert in Madrid -- putting on a wedgie clinic, and completely opening up to her fans ... which is not necessarily a good thing.

But it's definitely hot.

tmz-on-tv-3

172 COMMENTS

No Avatar

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments
1.

namers    

She's so disgusting that I'm embarrased FOR her.

92 days ago
2.

Rachael    

She is 80% ugly and her personality takes her the other 20% of the way. Just like the Karfatso's, they only know how to show more of their snetch or bobs to get attention, absolutely no talent or qualities whatsoever. Absolute garbage.

92 days ago
3.

The-Ugly-Truth    

Is she really that desperate for media attenion? **** she is seriously going crazy.....that's not sexy at all. No wonder liam left her....

92 days ago
4.

Hell's Belle    

TMZ you already did a story on this nastiness a few hours ago WITHOUT the black censoring boxes on her hoo-ha. Those pics are still up so what the hell is the point of running this same story again with the boxes?

92 days ago
5.

Chris    

Why are people paying to see thus piece of trash?

92 days ago
6.

towbros    

take the black box off !! this aint no nickolodeon site, lets see the goods TMZ '!!

92 days ago
7.

ar    

Her facial expressions are like if she's in a porn movie...gross. She looks so high out of her mind too. Yikes, where are the people that love her to advice her?

92 days ago
8.

Nunya    

This b!@tch is sick twisted! Yuck! 👎👎🚽

92 days ago
9.

kali    

If you have true talent you don't have to make a spectacle of yourself like that.

Wouldn't be surprised if its Miley WHO? in a few years.

92 days ago
10.

twoaway    

On the opening up pic you can see a thong underneath. ..

92 days ago
11.

Karvey Kardashian    

I do not see why they have the story up twice, but if they can post it twice I can post my comment twice. I bet the part she pulls up in her meat curtains smells like someone left a bucket of chum out in the sun for a week. She consistently has nasty thigh rashes and a white coated tongue suggesting she is overrun with yeast like no one should be. If she was not swimming in more yeast than a bakery, was not as dumb as a box of rocks, and did not need constant attention she might be likable and entertaining. Sadly her lousy parents did not teach her the importance of self respect.

92 days ago
12.

Joshua    

I'm sure the pills have kicked in and she didn't feel a thing.

92 days ago
13.

C-MAN    

When I see pictures like this I can only shake my head and wonder if I missed something. Artists like Connie Francis, Heidi Brühl, Juliane Werding, Anne Murray, Joan Baez, Dusty Springfield to name just a few got on stage and sang their songs. I cannot remember any of them violating themselves with atomic wedgies. Perhaps the artists I mentioned were - far - more classy? It also makes me wonder what Miley will think of herself if she is older, presuming she doesn't join the 27 Club.

92 days ago
14.

Johnny    

An Atomic Wedgie entails hoisting the waistband of the receiver's underwear up and over their head.

92 days ago
15.

lilohater    

We need some unedited pictures. I would do her so hard. She is so hot.

92 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web