North West

No Parents Required ...

Ballin' Out Solo in First Class

6/20/2014 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062014_north_west_launch
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's little girl flew first class from NYC to LA and got chauffeur driven in in a Maserati AND a Porsche -- and she did it all by herself. It's official, North is the ballinest baby ever!

Unless, she's really sad and misses Mommy and Daddy.
tmz-on-tv-3

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Christina G.

That baby thinks the nanny and the security guard are mommy and daddy.

I'm A Lawyer

Ignori.

doinmything

That is just sad. That horse face bitch and filthy looking ulgy ass Kanye had no business having a baby!!!!

e33

It's OK people, the baby is in it's 'cocoon' phase. After 5 years of zero attention it should 'blossom' into something.

mamacita

These two should not be producing kids-their lives don't have enough room for kids. This kid always looks confused when either of them are holding her, because shes not sure who the hell they are!!! Sad

chickenbone

oh god she has his jowly cheekks

notalawyer

So did PMK pay extra $$$ for a second attempt at the original hoping for BETTER results?

NOTHING has changed still faux wealth losers

arale norimaki

Gone are the days you had to be talented to be famous

These people don't need anymore attention and if the magazines want to continue to push these nobody's on us it's time to push back! Hide/Move to back of shelf and absolutely refuse to buy any magazine with Kardashian on the cover.

Enough already....so fed-up of this whole Kardashian nonsense

Rigby

Ballin? Please more like abandoned....

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I'm excited about the upcoming storyline where Kim pushes the baby carriage out into traffic without looking and it gets hit hard by a speeding mini van haha. Say goodbye to that hairy, ugly irritating brat.

Skit

That bastard of a child had one jacked up funky shaped head

lala

you know what?

some folks have that kind of money and I am happy for them but spending time with my two kids, seeing them growing into some two wonderful human being is what makes you proud as a parent. Not some fake photoshopp pics or a hermes bag. I find sad that these two think that flying around the world is more important then raising North. But guess what? she is not my kid and I do not care. lets hope that little girl will find some peace and true love beside a porshe, maserati and some hermes bags.

Dewarsdragon

there is NO chance in HELL my infant would be given to anyone to fly without me!!! I hated letting my 13 y/o fly with his dad.....freaking idiots!

EnquirerLover

Poor little rich. Brought into this life as a mere prop. Too bad social services couldn't place her in a stable home. This looks like child abandonment to me anyway . Where's her family? Not one person of blood could make sure they were able to chaperone this kid? Thank God nothing tragic happened, then how would they feel. Their life style and priorities are all sorts of wrong.

Skit

and talk about mental issues to come. Absentee parents that keep their child bound up so it cant even move its limbs. I must of missed that chapter in parenting 101.
Think Kimmode read. Is your child unwanted baggage? Heres how to deal with your unwanted child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments