Les Moonves

Congrats to Netflix ...

Chelsea's Just Too Raw for CBS

6/22/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062014_moonves_launchIt sounds like Chelsea Handler was never in the mix to replace David Letterman or Craig Ferguson ... because CBS head honcho Les Moonves says her comedy isn't a great fit for broadcast TV.

Moonves was leaving E Baldi in Beverly Hills on Thursday when our photog asked him for his opinion about the news Handler was going to host a talk show for Netflix starting in 2016.

The always honest Moonves said he thought the move was great for Chelsea because her "material will fit Netflix better" than it would on broadcast television.

Sounds like a win for everyone involved.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She's ugly as sun AND unfunny and won't last even on Netflix. She only gets these gigs because she sleeps with CEOS

kewljewl

She looks like Joan rivers now...there's already an annoying biotch on TV...don't need 2

EnquirerLover

Personally, I prefer this man over say....Obama. I guess It shows leadership is something your born with not brough into. Respect due. This gentleman has it and deserves it. He has always been a classy dude. Like him.

Nostradamus

So glad she's going to Netflix, never have to see this disgusting lush and her moronic sidekick again.

Chris

Bye Chelsea!

YesIam

I have a love/hate feeling for her. I watch her show and at times I enjoy her....but she is very raw and doesn't think before she speaks. I agree that network TV is not for her...but she does belong somewhere.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I'm amazed she lasted as long as she did. Her snarky attitude/humor wore thin for me very quickly. And I also have a minimal tolerance for alcoholics.

notalawyer

Judaism keeps even the talentless employed...

joebob

Stupid whore. Being a drunken slut is really funny and edgy.

lourdgoogoo

I used to watch her show, until she jumped the shark. Too much politics and not funny enough. I am glad she found a home.

Bridget

When she first came out, I really liked her. But I quickly went from like, to bored, to finding her incredibly irritating. She is definitely a small doses person.

bonnie bell

C H E A T E R !!!!!! Old wrinkled cheater. Nasty the both of you. Yea you Chen!

Zombie Whitney Houston

Chelsea Handler is probably the biggest hack in comedy.. right up there with Dane Cook. She's not funny at all.

Her entire act is basically
-She's a drunk
-She sleeps around

That's pretty much it. CBS made a great move not hiring that hack.

Ambiance

This is great ! won't have to see accidently see her on cable. Hard to stumble upon something on Netflix

This is one sickening person to me

moveover

In other words ......she's an irrelevant nobody! (Truth)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments