« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hope Solo's Nephew

She Called Me a 'P**sy' ...

So I Pulled a Gun On Her

6/23/2014 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-hope-solo-angry-tmz-02Hope Solo's 17-year-old nephew told police he PULLED A GUN on the soccer star to try to get her to stop attacking him ... but it didn't work ... this according to docs obtained by TMZ Sports.

The boy told cops ... 32-year-old Hope appeared to be drinking when she came over to the nephew's Seattle-area home  and was upset because she missed a flight.

The boy says Hope thought the boy was talking smack about her and got agitated ... and then told the boy he would never be a pro athlete because he was "too fat and crazy."

The boy says he walked into another room -- but Hope followed and "called me a p**sy because I called my mom."

"I then told her to get her c*nt face out of my house," the boy said to police.

That's when allegedly Hope went on the attack -- grabbing the boy's hair and repeatedly punching him.

0623-hope-solo-injury-launch-4"I then went into a back room and got an old gun that does not work, pointed it at her and she kept coming at me. She didn't leave but walked around me cornering me like a shark."

The boy says Solo eventually left the house when he called the cops -- but then tried to get back in the house ... and started attacking the boy's mom (Hope's sister, pictured below) ... so he grabbed a broomstick and began hitting her in the head ... but she kept coming."

Hope's sister says the firearm was actually a BB gun.

Eventually, cops arrived to the home and Solo was arrested for domestic violence ... though she plead not guilty in court Monday and claims she was the real victim.

Story developing ...

0623_hope_solo_bloody_injury_wm_launch
062314_hope_solo_911_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pudge facker

She's married to Han.

nick

She took her anger out on them?

H8Kardash

Sounds like the kid is a complete pu ssy !!! Grow some balls junior!!

kingjesster

Hottest alleged domestic abuser ever!!!

nick

So what did the boy say about her....I don't think she started hitting for no reason

putyouonblast

I bet she is great in bed! I'm willing to bet she's definitely into anal...my kind of girl...hit me up Hope...

jimmy d

hope got revenge on her nephew by dropping a deuce and not flushing……..and her deuces are like quads

Joe

Not into the fetish thing... But I think I would let her beat me up... And I would probably smile as it is happening. Haha. She is a hottie !

Kanga30

Does he kiss his mother with that mouth?

nana

You see the guns on ol girl?

Rigby

Lol wtf this bitch is crazy....

nick

The sister probably shoved and hit her first

TmzRaceBaiters

I bet she'll be one hell of a mommy

MiKEY868

He needs a haircut

Bridget

She's lucky it didn't work. Never talk smack about a mans manliness, but especially when there is a weapon available, lol. Emasculating a guy is generally a bad idea.