Coheed and Cambria

Rescue Superfan From Homelessness

6/29/2014 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627-coheed-and-cambria-getty-01Prog-rockers Coheed and Cambria just earned a crap-load of karma ... after saving one of their die-hard fans from losing her home.

Cyndi Crouch -- who helps run a C&C website -- setup a GoFundMe page asking for $3,500 to help with her mortgage payments ... and the "Welcome Home" singers instantly pledged $3k.

Guitar player Travis Stever says they did it because "she's a really awesome fan who is extra proactive and supports the band in everything we do."

For now, the Crouch family has a roof over their heads and Cyndi was super grateful.

Doodlebug

Will you guys donate to my go fund me account so I can buy a new car?

Bridget

Who needs a GoFundMe page when you can earn 90$ an hour from home? When you aren't focusing on your interracial relationship that is.

TMZ, you need to put the flag button back.

Chris

Unfortunately, that amount of money won't go very far.

01void

When you only have one fan, I guess you can be not to bright and give your money away.

krazyinvt

How about she gets a real job instead pf begging for $$ on GoFundMe. What a looser.....Im sure shes on Section 8 so her rent is like 50 bucks.... Doesnt anyone have dignity or ambition anymore???

ShotGunA

Good job guys! Can't believe TMZ reported on a real band and when they did something good! LOVE Coheed and Claudio is super down to earth!

Tony Soprano

Whoa! What does she do in december when she cant make payment again? Then I come in wit the bots and collect!

Chubbs

Gfto of the fence if you dont like nice people and generosity. What coheed did for cyndi is a great thing. If you disagree then you can just show yourself the door. No need for hateful comments, none whatsoever

englishpetal

What a bunch of classy fellas! Have loved coheed for near on 10 years this just confirms even more why good music and good guys!!

alwaysthinkin

That's a cool thing to do.

krazyinvt

This is to " Leslie's" dumb ass comment. I was "hugged" plenty as a child by my parents who worked for a living. They taught us pride, self respect and dignity. This country is the way it is because of people like you who line up for a hand out cause its easier than getting up and going to work. I am college educated and work, pay taxes and support myself. U can go f**k urself. Its because of people like u that sponges of society exist. Enjoy your dinner selection from your local food shelf while I eat steak that I worked and paid for. I dont live in a trailer ... But i hope u have a nice hot summer in yours.....maybe u can get a fan u can re-use from ur local dump. Dont choke on your ramen noodles....when u wash it down with a budweiser....thats if someone gives u one for free. Arrogant, mooching dirtbag. At least ur food stamps come on a debit card now...wouldnt want u to be too ashamed of yourself. Enjoy ur non-existent life while I enjoy mine with my friends that....work for a living and have LOTS to show for it. When u want to know what it means to work and EARN what u have .....let me know. Until then....keep ur redneck mentality to yourself. If u need a dollar for this weeks ramen feast let me know....

clyde

Hey krazyinvt I have know cyndi for over ten years and she does work her husband works his a** off and so does she so before you run your mouth you need to check out the story and step your ass to the south if you want to run that mouth some more.