« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Uruguay Star Luis Suarez

Yes, I Did Bite That Guy

... And I'm Reallly Sorry

6/30/2014 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Luis Suarez Apology

Uruguay superstar Luis Suarez is changing his story AGAIN -- and now ADMITS he bit Italian player Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match last week.

Initially, Suarez insisted there was NO BITE -- despite strong video evidence -- saying he simply lost his balance and accidentally hit his face against Chiellini's shoulder.

But now -- after FIFA banned him for 4 months -- it seems Suarez has finally come to his senses ... because he just issued the following statement on his Twitter page:

"After several days of being home with my family, I have had the opportunity to regain my calm and reflect about the reality of what occurred during the Italy-Uruguay match on 24 June 2014.

Independant from the fallout and the contradicting declarations that have surfaced during these past days, all of which have been without the intention of interfering with the good performance of my national team, the truth is that my colleague Giorgio Chiellini suffered the physical result of a bite in the collision he suffered with me. For this:

- I deeply regret what occurred
- I apologize to Giorgio Chiellini and the entire football family
- I vow to the public that there will never again be another incident like."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BlindFury

Duh, as if it wasn't obvious. The little liar. Oh, thankx for coming clean? NOT!

kewljewl

Oh he finally admitted it! Or should I say his PR admitted it

Ace

I think he bit Bob Tur to.

cmg

Why do soccer players act like little kids? Really biting. Then they fall and they act so dramatic and they aren't even hurt.

KnuckleDragger

Vow, shmow! You're a serial biter, you have no control over the moment. If you don't want to bite someone again...wear a mouthpiece. If you were gay and bit me...I'd have you arrested.

Robin

'He suffered with me' - that's not exactly admitting that he bit him! No wonder Barcelona want to write a bite clause into Suarez's contract.

He's being treated as a hero in Uruguay despite his actions destroying their chances of winning the World Cup.

asimov

So now America is interested in soccer? Am I flipping out? This new sports section sucks big time, no reason to expose these goons to us like if we cared about them. Enough is enough with the basketball monkeys & fellow rappers all over the papers.

OH NO!

Yum, tastes like chicken!

Nestlé

Who cares.

NY_MissDemeanor

Shut up You dirty animal Your team lost Go colombia, let's take this all the way Woo who !!

Idiotsallofya

Whooooooooooo cares!!!!!

Mike L

This was the third damn time!! He has a serious mental problem (or fetish, same thing). While he's suspended he really should see a psychiatrist.

retro kiddo

Pos a$$hole! $350,000.00 a week to play soccer and you act like a whiney ass brat that bites when you get your feelings hurt?

sickwitit

Riiight... until he bites someone else then that will be the last time, until he bites someone else then that will be the last time, until he bites someone else then that will be the last time, until he bites someone else then that will be the last time, until he bites someone else then that will be the last time, until he bites someone else then that will be the last time, until he bites someone else then that will really be the last time, until...

Rigby

Lol he looks like a rat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments