Insane Clown Posse

Juggalos Case Dismissed

'Gang' Label Sticks for Now

7/8/2014 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0708-insane-clown-posse-twitter-01
The Insane Clown Posse and their Juggalo fans say they're NOT a gang ... but for now the FBI can keep calling them one because a federal judge has tossed out the band's lawsuit.

ICP had filed the suit -- along with several Juggalos --  claiming the FBI wrongly classified them as a hybrid criminal gang. They say police hassle them because of the gang label. One fan who sued is in the military and fears punishment from superiors.

But a federal judge dismissed the case last week ... saying ICP should not have sued the FBI ... because the harassment is coming from local law enforcement agencies -- not the Feds. As for the military plaintiff ... the judge pointed out nothing's actually happened to him yet.

The Juggalos -- who usually identify themselves with tattoos of the ICP's hatchetman logo -- say the fight isn't over ... their ACLU lawyers have already filed an appeal.

0708-insane-clown-posse-logo-sub-01

BLUE UGLY 💩

Sue their fans for having terrible taste in music

cheerio

I should sue ICP given every time I hear their awful music I want to hurt myself by jabbing pencils in my ears

Ron Fing Swanson

These guys are idiots plain and simple.

Bridget

So? They put people in the rap industry on the organized crime list in the 90's whether they were actually criminals or not. Get over it. If you can tell someone is a juggalo by looking at them, the cops were going to harass them anyway.

I'm bored. I think I'm going to listen to some Eminem. He he

uliejay

JugHEADS!!

Bitchplease

Stupid, most ignorant bunch of **** I've ever seen. I'd rather listen to Lindsay Lohans album. That says alot. Lol

iTsCptAwesome2u

This story's about as relevant as their short lived career... NO ONE CARES

Wow ...

Stop wasting taxpayer money with this BS. Appeal a case against the feds when the feds have nothing to do with it?? F off!

NobodySpecial

ICP makes garbage music for lunatic fans.

H8Kardash

These guys are the biggest douchebags of all time

Unbroken Chain

Single dumbest group on the planet, including rappers. That's saying something. And they're white so it's not racist!

Krismose1

****ing magnets!!?!!? So terrible...

Just Steve

Mannnn UPS don't worry about all those jugahos out there just keep ur chin up and keep making bulls*** music yo!

L. Ron Hubbard

There are many illegals who are a burden on the U.S. and the government is concerned about this B.S!

ThePitboss

These guys have more talent than most of the garbage being produced now a days. ICP Theater is like watching a train wreck ... But hilarious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments