Jason Biggs

Crash Joke Was Not Aimed at Crash Victims ...

Huh???

7/18/2014 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Jason Biggs
may have apologized, but he made it clear today ... he doesn't really get why people were so pissed he cracked a joke about Malaysia Air almost immediately after the crash.

Jason flew into LAX and was willing to talk about the tweet that caused the firestorm -- but seemed to be saying people only got angry because they misunderstood the joke.

Jason told a photog, "I don't want it to be misinterpreted that I joked at their expense, so if I did that I do apologize."

Is there anyway else to take it?

Here's the thing. Good on Jason for apologizing if he felt it was necessary. But watch this clip -- kinda makes you think his apology was forced ... even though he claims it wasn't.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Make it stop

bitchesfoqt

Leave this guy alone , people are too sensitive seems like everyone is looking for a reason to be offended these days

kizzie

I posted ..note to self ...don't fly Malaysia Airlines...all he was saying was that he didn't want to fly their airline either..lighten up

Zil

Jason...please stop talking...NOW

Cool Papa

When your career goes in the toilet, stir up controversy. Even Jason Biggs figured that out.

HumanNature

I WOULD NOT WANT TO FLY MALAYSIA AIR EITHER!!!!!

Chelsea

People need to lighten up and quit f*cking crying! He was making a joke at the airlines expense he wasn't disrespecting the victims or the families. I thought it was funny bad sh*t happends everyday ppl take everything to heart!

Chgome

Jason Biggs is a real actor, why is he on TMZ ?

Santo

I will agree that we should be able to joke about anything and everything, but it takes a real dumbass to joke about a plane crash 5 minutes after the plane crash, and then act surprised when people take offense.

Jason just needs to think first next time.

BLUE UGLY 💩

What a dumbazz, just own up to it

Xianne

Seriously , maylaysia lost a plane and all the people inside . They can't find it and they may never find it. Now a plane gets shot down . So people should still trust them?! I wouldn't !!!

jizzellebunchamen

I thought the joke was pretty funny...I would want to sell my miles too. Doesn't mean I'm disrespecting the victims or families (it's truly heart-breaking)...just means I don't want the same fate!

tgrfan42069

anyone with half a brain can see it was aimed at the airlines

porkchop

He's as bad at making jokes as he is at acting.

99Problemsand...

This country is soooooo F ing sensitive, anyone with half a f ing brain knows it's about a crapy airline who lost another 300 in another flight not at the victims.Would any of you use this company to fly?? Let me guess NO!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments