What's The Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?

8/17/2014 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

08152014_frigin_difference_launchLadies, Ladies, Ladies, Jay and Silent Bob are in the hizzouse... but before you lose your shirts you've gotta search through the two pics to spot the subtle differences -- boooong!

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**

BLUE UGLY 💩

2 losers

Criss

I'd love to see them in a new Jay & Silent Bob movie!

Bridget

The books between Jay and Bob on bottom shelf are a lighter color. There are more blue books next to Jays leg. And there Is a light missing by Jays head. Now that's done....Another Jay and Silent Bob movie Kevin!!!!!

"Heh, me lead you? Lady look at me, I don't even know where the hell I am half the time!"

w

I love Jay, he is so hot

coco

The photo on the left clips Kevin Smith more so he is slightly less morbidly obese.

Santo

I think it's a little lazy when the ONLY changes you make to the original image are minuscule items in the background of the shot. At least do something with the people. Add an extra stripe to Kevin's shirt. Change the bat logo on Jay's hat to a Superman logo. Change the checker design on Kevin's shoes. There's a million things you could have done that would have been better than "we took this light orange book in the background and made it a slightly darker orange."

Crackin'Wise

The books blue and orange. The ceiling light next to his head in the distance. Almost 45 sec.

Unbroken Chain

Keven is fat in both. Love him anyway even tho he wears that shirt every day

Unbroken Chain

Id like to see Kevin in a big diaper with a rattle in his hand with a bib and a baby bonnet. Yes, I wake and bake every Sunday morning

UPYOURS

"FRIGIN"???

Franc

FRIGGIN' FRIGGIN' FRIGGIN' FRIGGIN' FRIGGIN'
not frigin'
Idiots! Learn to friggin' spell.

Observer

Kevin and Shia.....

There are clothing stores out there.
You don't have to wear the same jersey and the same skinny jeans and combat boots.

Karvey Kardashian

There is a missing book, missing light, and books colored differently. Is that a cartoon person riding atop of a giant phallus in the background? Is that to signify where the adult section is located?