Kevin Sorbo

I'm Sorry ...

I Was Stupid to Call Ferguson Rioters 'Animals'

8/21/2014 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Sorbo Apologizes
Kevin Sorbo now says he made a bonehead move in the middle of the night by trashing Ferguson protesters.

Sorbo went on TMZ Live to address his Facebook post, claiming the rioters were using the shooting of Michael Brown, "as an excuse to be the losers these animals truly are."

But ... he didn't fully backtrack his comment that Obama was elected by Blacks.

Artsy mom

Evidently his opinion is not rare. Breaks my heart to see people rushing to judgement. Suppose some haters will be attending church Sunday?!?

Thirstee

Should have stayed home and watched Hercules reruns.. The powerless should vote the right people in.. Nothing changes without a vote.

nof

Wouldn't blame Ferguson a bit.

For coming back with:

"Maybe it's about KS's career being on the DL."

"Bitterness."

Braeden23

I am a 63 year old white grandmother, and you know what? He was right---they ARE animals. We need a white Al Sharpton. So stupid to riot and burn down buildings in your own neighborhood!

OoohReally

Has anyone else read the rest if his timeline? The racism is not new.

Shane

In the immortal words of Rick Perry, "oops." What a colossal asshat.

Word-Up

Kevin allowed his fans a peek into his cold, bigot heart.. No thank you Kevin. No more Hercules reruns for me

nof

Reece Witherspoon mouthed-off to cops, too.

Didn't see anyone emptying a cannon into Reece.

Or CAA agent Jim Toth.

effthemedia

In general everyone likes each other...the media is blowing a few incidents way out of proportion...FOX fighting against CNN...blah blah blah...throw away your TV and internet devices...

Petty1881

The population of blacks in America is less than 20% of the country. So no, blacks did not elect our awful president.

TheWholeTruth

I am a black guy and this guy in Hercules was one of my childhood idols. It sucks when you find out someone you looked up to regardless of race doesn't like who you are....

engineenginenumber9

I hate when they apologize. Stand by your statements. Don't cave under pressure. You said what you felt in your heart whether it was right or wrong. No respect for people who change their original positions because of pressure. Wuss.

RHReese

They were animals rioting and looting. Real people know better, animals don't know the difference.

dmander

Has anyone thought his comments are right? What do you call people who riot, loot and act like savages? Animals. Not to mention the facts are not in...

My Name Is Mud

Umm protesters don't riot and loot. I mean yea their are some who are actually protesting in a peaceful way. But the others who are rioting and looting they are animals.