Nicki Minaj

Anaconda

(The Fart Remix)

8/27/2014 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082714_anaconda_farts_launch_v2
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" music video is filled with ass -- but now, thanks to the glorious power of the Internet (and some editing software) ... it's also got a lot of gas.

A comedy duo out of South Africa named Derick Watts and the Sunday Blues released the flatulent remix late Tuesday night.

The concept might be is definitely juvenile ... but we dare you to watch it without cracking a smile.

For those who haven't seen Nicki's original -- SHAME ON YOU!!

watzitooya

Yikes!

HumanNature

"BRILLIANT" IDEA!!!!

Numapass

Farts or no farts - such a marginal talent - a good example of how far pop music has fallen in quality

gotfunk55

I love a good fart joke, but this has got to be the worst thing I've ever heard! Not one laugh! #booooooooring Can back the 30 seconds of my life that was wasted watching this?

Rue Aloud

The fart version is way better!

BillyBob Again

they keep trying to keep this retarded song in the news as long as possible, no matter what. BUT its crap, its NOT funny, even with farts, nobody wants to buy it...

SC

The original was gross enough already. I don't even know why I watched it... It was like I was curious about those freaks of nature asses. Then I sorta like I didn't want to breathe watching those huge things flying around.

MARK

What a horrible KNOCKOFF of Lil' Kim. "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" but she goes into overkill to try and be someone else. The best part is this DUMB-DOWN generation is clueless that everything she does is stolen from the original Queen B, except the fake @ss

palermo

I absolutely refuse to watch a fart video

porkchop

Just so you all know, if a patient is having a lot of abdominal pain and is capable of getting into that position, that's what they are told to do. It moves the gas through the colon quicker and comes FLYING OUT!!!! None of the hospital staff will stay in a room with a patient who is using this position for relief, it is an olfactory NIGHTMARE! Heheheeeheeeee..

T3Judgementday

Not gonna lie I busted about 25 big thick loads on this video

DoNotSpeakForIHaveHeardItAll

Must be a slow day for TMZ to post this

ALIZE

Is kim in that video

LouMimz

I don't know why I giggled at this video.

kitnplayn

The only reason she has a career is because she sold her soul to Illuminati, just like all the rest of the "stars". Did you ever wonder why all the biggest music entertainers have the same art [serpants and bondage]. That's because you can't be a big star unless you join their gang, but then they make you do what they tell you to for the rest of your life.

From now on, every time I see an illuminati skank shaking her bathroom organs, I'm gonna call it the flatulance dance.