Mariah & Adele

Top Colosseum Wish List

As Celine Bows Out

8/28/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827-mariah-lambert-adele-shelton-ceasers-getty-01
Mariah Carey could pull a Britney Spears by taking her kids to Vegas and pulling down a huge paycheck to do shows there -- as Caesars Palace eyes huge new names to put on it's marquee.

TMZ has learned the Colosseum -- where Celine Dion has had a residency for years -- would love to sign soon-to-be single Mariah for a very lucrative weekend engagement. Our sources say the offer that went out was $750k for two shows!

We're told the Colosseum's operator, AEG is targeting a bunch of other heavy hitters too, including ... Adele, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, Prince, and Bruce Springsteen.

Comedians Chris Rock and Chelsea Handler -- who both sell out bigger arenas than the Colosseum which seats about 4,300 -- are also wanted.

We're told this dream list was put together long before Celine's recent announcement she was taking a leave of absence until next spring to be with her ailing husband.

As it turns out, there will be plenty of open dates to fill. So far no one's signed on the dotted line.

Jordan

All aging acts wind up in Vegas at one time or another.

Bridget

I would fly to Vegas to see Chris Rock. Some of the others I might see if they were performing in my area. But out of those people, I would only take the time to plan a vacation around Chris Rocks show. But that's me.

RUfreakinkiddingme

I would pay to see Mariah, Adele, and Chris Rock but I'm not sure Adele would like a Vegas lifestyle.. Mariah.. I could see that!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Mariah's voice is no longer in the condition to do nightly shows and Adele is still peaking and can pass on something like this

lexma27

750k for two shows that's a ****ing joke right? She just got paid a million dollars to sing four songs about a month ago. So I think y'all need to realize that you ain't messing with a computer produced artist. Your talking about a legend who actually knows how to sing and has nothing to prove!

Gru V

Best Wishes and Good Health to Celine's husband Rene and family. Nice to see stars where family and home life mean more than the almighty buck and being famous. Good Luck to you.

Jose

Mariah can't sing as well as she used to and no one is DYING to see her half ass vocals so she better jump on that $750 K while she's still getting offers

Ray8

The may sell bigger arenas but most tickets were in the $150 to $300 range for Celine and Elton John.

Surfgirl

Go MARIAH forget about clown nick and make your cheese $$$!

Ozzie X

Who cares most people in Vegas are too drunk to remember the show.

MA42

I am a vegas child and still reside here. Chris Rock is more then welcome!!! I wouldn't pay a cent to see the others!

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Aint my money

Truth

SRUSLY, NO 1 CURR NOR GIVES A F*CK. #TRUTH!!

strunz2318

Why would anyone spend their hard earned money to watch Mariah Carey lip-sync?

Horndog

Tickets are still available for "An evening with Harvey Levin". Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments