1. Taking a cue from Mo'Nique, Sports Illustrated cover girl/Cristiano Ronaldo's super hot girlfriend Irina Shayk proudly showed off her sexy hairy legs in L.A. on Tuesday.
This pic is a little fuzzy.
Can You Spot the Basketball Star?
2. At 7'2", it's pretty clear Houston Rockets' Dikembe Mutombo has never had any trouble standing out in a crowd -- though with that career-ending ruptured tendon, it's amazing that he still can.
B.D. Freeman -- the Bio!
Comedian and Host/Personality,BD Freeman is widely known for his uncannyability to remember the rich history of entertainment and bring out of the mostfunny, relevant and insightful moments in Vh1's highly successful "PopCulture" series.
He was also recently featured in VH1's four part series "Black to theFuture," which aired continuously throughout the month of February 2009 onVH1. "Black to the Future" was created by the people who brought youVH1's highly successful "I Love The" series.
Gayle King -- It Doesn't Pay to Be Oprah's Half-Sister
4. Oprah Winfrey isn't going to cut a huge check to her newly discovered half-sister Patricia just because they're related ... at least not yet ... because Gayle King says "that isn't how Oprah operates."
Gayle was out in New York City last night, where she told us Oprah and Patricia were off to "a really good start ... and they're both taking it very slow."
Gayle says Patricia earned serious points by not exploiting the fact that she was Oprah's half-sister -- despite knowing about the relationship since 2007.
The RIDICULOUS House That Jeter Built
5. Derek Jeter dropped $7 million just for the land to build a nearly 31,000 square foot waterfront mega-home in Tampa ... and it's unbelievable.
The recently completed estate features two 3-car garages, a swimming pool, a billiards room, a memorabilia room, 9 bathrooms and 7 bedrooms for Jeter and girlfriend Minka Kelly to use at their discretion.
Welcome to St. Jetersburg!
Etta James to Beyoncé: I'll Whoop Your Ass!
This is not a joke: 71-year-old Etta James actually threatened to beat the crap out of Beyoncé Knowles -- and it's caught all on tape!
The war is all over Etta's song, "At Last " -- Beyoncé sang the tune at Obama's 1st Inauguration Ball on Jan. 20th ... but last week at a concert in Seattle, James was still pissed.
While on stage, Etta told the crowd, "Your President, the one with the big ears ... he had that woman singing my song. She gone get her ass whipped."
She continued, "The great Beyoncé ... I can't stand Beyoncé," according to audio from Crown City Media.
Ironically Etta didn't kick up this sorta fuss when Beyoncé portrayed her in "Cadillac Records."
Reps for Beyoncé had no comment.
Crime Spree in Lisa Rinna's Hood
7. The bad guys have struck again this morning -- this time, the target was an L.A. clothing store just one mile from Lisa Rinna's recently burgled boutique ... and cops believe the crimes may be related.
Sources tell TMZ the Stacey Todd boutique in Studio City, CA was burglarized this morning around 3 AM -- and the scumbags took off with around $25,000 in clothes and other merchandise.
Sources tell TMZ ... cops told employees they believe the crime is related to the two burglaries at Rinna's Belle Gray boutique ... which occurred on October 5 and October 11. It appears that a crowbar was used to gain entry in all three incidents.
As we first reported, surveillance cameras rolled during the October 11 incident at Belle Gray ... if you recognize the perp -- contact law enforcement ASAP.
UPDATE: Sources tell TMZ ... An employee at Stacey Todd claims the burglar who was busted by Belle Gray's security cameras on Monday was seen hanging around S.T. on Friday.
Law enforcement sources say the man is suspected of hitting a number of other places in the area.
Kim K Was in 'Battlefield Earth'?
8. Here's Kim Kardashian in L.A. on Wednesday (left) -- and John Travolta as Terl in the 2000 critical and box office flop "Battlefield Earth" (right).
One of them is known for wearing wigs.
We're just sayin'.
The Situation Takes His Act to Vegas
9. It's Halloween weekend in Las Vegas and The Situation from "Jersey Shore" hosted Jet nightclub at the Mirage Hotel ... dressed as a guy whose only discernible talents are his abs and the ability to apply bronzer.
Pretty convincing costume.
51-Year-Old Flavor Flav -- CARDED at Liquor Store
10. He's been world famous for more than 20 years -- but 51-year-old Flavor Flav was forced to SHOW ID before he could buy cigarettes at a Las Vegas convenience store Monday night ... TMZ has learned.
We're told Flav asked to buy a pack of grape-flavored Swisher Sweets ... when the clerk asked Flav for identification proving he was of age.
Flav respectfully obliged ... and tells TMZ, "I wasn’t bothered ... I was flattered that she asked me for my ID" ... adding, "The woman was there doing what she had to do, her job.”
Erin Andrews' #1 Fantasy Pick -- Total Shocker!
11. Either Erin Andrews must have some CRAZY inside information ... or she's just frickin' crazy ... because the ESPN reporter just told us that the #1 fantasy football pick in 2010 should be ...
Frankie Muniz' Girlfriend: He Put a Gun to His Head
12. Frankie Muniz put a gun to his head and punched his girlfriend during a nuclear domestic argument Friday night ... this according to the woman.
TMZ obtained a police report filed in Phoenix, AZ last Friday. According to the report, Muniz and his girlfriend, Elycia Turnbow, were arguing in their home about "prior relationships." Elycia told cops, Frankie "grabbed a gun and held it to his head, possibly with the intent of committing suicide."
Elycia says she became worried and called one of Frankie's bandmates to take him to the hospital.
Frankie tells a different story, claiming Elycia was screaming and yelling at him when he "fell and hit his head." Muniz says that's why he went to the hospital. Muniz denied putting a gun to his head, but did say, "I grabbed the case, but not the gun ... it isn't even loaded."
In fact ... the cops did find the gun and it was loaded.
Muniz was released a short time later, went home, and just after 10PM the same night, things exploded back at the house. According to the police report, Elycia says, Frankie "punched her in the back of the head, and threw her into a wall while in the downstairs bedroom."
Muniz denied punching Elycia, telling cops, "I love her too much. She is the woman I want to marry."
Muniz told cops ... what actually happened was that he was sleeping but awakened "by Elycia yelling at him and hitting him in the face." Muniz said he was defending himself when "Elycia fell to the ground and started to kick the bedroom door."
Cops say in the report ... there were no visible injuries.
The handgun was impounded and both Frankie and Elycia were warned they'd both go to jail if things got out of control again.
The Real White Chicks of Beverly Hills?
13. Here are "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" stars Adrienne Maloof and Taylor Armstrong in NYC on Thursday (left) -- and Shawn and Marlon Wayans in the 2004 movie "White Chicks" (right).
At least two of them are not natural blondes.
We're just sayin'.
Godfrey Almost Soda Pops Punk
14. 7-Up's old front man, comedian Godfrey Danchimah, was confronted outside the Laugh Factory last night, but it was no laughing matter!
The green comedian had been spittin' game to a girl who claimed to be single -- then her boyfriend showed up! He started talkin' smack to Godfrey -- who wasn't in the mood to take any crap -- and called the guy a "corny ass, West Coast, L.A., shiny shoe wearin', tight jean mother ..." And that was the end of that!
Godfrey took one more shot, saying, "I like ass like everybody else does, but you know what, it's not that serious." 7-Up yours!
Suri Cruise -- Baby's First Lipstick
15. While in her birth mother Katie Holmes' arms this weekend in NYC, adorable little Suri Cruise showed off her hot pink lipstick to her legions of adoring fans.