TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Salt Bae Hey, Neymar ... Taste My Meat!!!

1/17/2019 7:21 AM PST
Breaking News

Neymar got a steak dinner Wednesday night he'll never forget ... 'cause Salt Bae fed gobs of meat to him -- straight off his knife!!!

It all went down in Qatar ... where Neymar and fellow Paris Saint-Germain superstars Mbappe, Buffon and others got a world-class meal from the Turkish chef/Internet sensation.

Neymar and the guys -- who were in Qatar training and sharing memories with fans for their Qatar Tour 2019 -- ate like kings ... and even got to participate in the cooking process!!!

Salt Bae chopped the meat in his signature fashion ... and then let the football stars dust it off with the classic salt-pour-over-bent-arm move.

The best part of it all?? Salt Bae wouldn't let Neymar use his own fork ... instead -- he fed him the meat straight off his knife!!!

Neymar seemed to love it ... 'cause dude went back for Salt Bae's hand-fed meat multiple times!!!

The fun and games ended Thursday ... PSG headed back to France to get set for their game Saturday.

Seems there's only one celebration appropriate if any of 'em scores a goal then ...

Cristiano Ronaldo I Never Met 'Big Brother' Accuser ... Recordings Are Fake

1/10/2019 7:00 AM PST
Breaking News

Cristiano Ronaldo claims the former U.K. "Celebrity Big Brother" star who publicly accused him of emotionally abusing and threatening her is lying ... insisting he's never even met the woman. 

As we previously reported, fashion model Jasmine Lennard went off on social media this week -- claiming she had secretly dated Ronaldo for a decade and was subjected to all sorts of disgusting behavior, including death threats.

Lennard even posted audio clips she claimed captured Ronaldo making offensive comments -- but there's one huge problem, Ronaldo claims the voice on the tapes is NOT him. 

"Mr. Ronaldo has no specific recollection of meeting Ms. Lennard 10 years ago or at any point," his legal team tells TMZ Sports

"He has not had a relationship with her and he has not had any contact with her, whether in the last 18 months as Ms Lennard suggests, or otherwise."

"The voice notes posted by Ms Lennard on social media are not of Mr. Ronaldo. Mr. Ronaldo will take appropriate legal action in due course."

Lennard has since deleted her entire Twitter account -- including the voice messages. 

Cristiano Ronaldo Submitting DNA In Vegas Rape Case ... Cooperating with Cops

1/10/2019 1:22 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

1:22 PM PT -- Ronaldo's attorney, Peter S. Christiansen, tells TMZ Sports, "Mr. Ronaldo has always maintained, as he does today, that what occurred in Las Vegas in 2009 was consensual in nature, so it is not surprising that DNA would be present, nor that the police would make this very standard request as part of their investigation."

Cristiano Ronaldo has been asked to submit a DNA sample as part of the police investigation into his Las Vegas rape case ... and we're told he plans on cooperating 100%. 

As we previously reported, the Las Vegas Metro PD has reopened the investigation into claims made by Kathryn Mayorga ... that CR7 sexually assaulted her in his hotel room back in 2009. 

Mayorga went to cops back in '09 but didn't identify Ronaldo by name out of fear of retaliation. 

Just a few months ago, Mayorga filed a new lawsuit against the soccer star saying Ronaldo and his team of "fixers" coerced her into signing a settlement at the time -- and paid her $375k in exchange for her silence. 

When that lawsuit went public, cops said they would reopen the case now that they had the name of the alleged assailant and, as part of the renewed investigation, they went to Ronaldo within the last week and asked for a DNA sample as part of standard sexual assault investigation protocol. 

Our Ronaldo sources tell us the 33-year-old continues to deny all wrongdoing and plans on cooperating with investigators to prove his innocence. 

Originally Published -- 6:16 AM PT

Tyrese Judge Allows Daughter to Play Soccer ... After Parents Squabble

1/9/2019 11:30 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Tyrese's daughter is now allowed to bend it like Beckham, after a judge ordered that she can.

Tyrese and ex-wife Norma Gibson were in a fight over whether 11-year-old Shayla can enroll in her school's soccer program.

Tyrese had refused, saying her grades weren't up to snuff and she should focus on academics. Norma countered Shayla is "emotionally devastated" she's not allowed to play, adding her grades are good enough. Norma says it got to the point where Shayla "cries, feels humiliated and does not want to go to school."

The judge ruled Norma can enroll Shayla in the soccer program. When Shayla is in Tyrese's custody, however, the judge says he does not have to let her play.

The judge wants to hear more on the subject next month.

This isn't the first argument of its kind. Back in October, Norma wanted Shayla to play basketball but Tyrese refused. He eventually relented. Norma claims Tyrese also refused to let Shayla participate in a school play, saying it costs too much money. He agreed to let her do it when Norma agreed to pay half.

Tyrese says he never objected to Shayla participating in the school play, especially because it was within school hours. The sports programs, however, are after school and he wanted Shayla to spend that time with tutors.

And, there's more. According to Norma's docs, there was a school field trip to a downtown eatery and Shayla was on the bus when Tyrese had her taken off the bus.

Cristiano Ronaldo Denies New Allegations From 'Celeb Big Brother' Star

1/9/2019 9:52 AM PST
Exclusive Details

Cristiano Ronaldo has called in his lawyers after a British reality star made serious allegations against him on social media this week ... and we're told CR7 adamantly denies all wrongdoing. 

Jasmine Lennard -- a UK fashion model who starred on the British version of "Celebrity Big Brother" -- went off on Ronaldo on Twitter ... claiming they dated for 10 years, during which she was subjected to emotional abuse and threats. 

Lennard claims she recently watched "Surviving R. Kelly" and was inspired to speak out against Ronaldo ... and feels compelled to help Kathryn Mayorga, the woman who is suing Cristiano for rape. 

We're told the soccer star views Lennard's allegations as "false and defamatory" and his lawyers are already handling the situation. 

As we previously reported, Ronaldo is being sued by Mayorga -- who claims Ronaldo raped her in a Las Vegas hotel room back in 2009. She had initially filed a police report describing the alleged crime -- but didn't identify Ronaldo by name.

In her lawsuit, Mayorga says she later accepted a $375,000 payment in exchange for her silence -- but now, she wants that agreement voided.

The Las Vegas Metro Police Dept. has also reopened the Mayorga case -- though no charges have been brought against the soccer star.

David Charvet's Lawyer Jermaine Jones Is Dangerous ... And Charvet's Scared

12/19/2018 12:10 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Jermaine Jones is DANGEROUS ... and David Charvet is scared the soccer superstar is going to physically hurt him -- the actor's attorney tells TMZ Sports.

We broke the story last month ... Charvet claims the former Team USA soccer star sent him threatening messages featuring photos of his assault rifle ... all because J.J. believed Charvet banged his wife and ruined his marriage.

Charvet adamantly denied he slept with Jones' wife -- and begged the court for a restraining order against the athlete. 

Charvet's lawyer, Jacob Glucksman, was in an L.A. court on Tuesday in an effort to get a permanent restraining order against Jones and on his way out of the courthouse, he made it clear they believe Jones is a serious threat. 

"[David's] very concerned about the potential of Jermaine doing harm to him, causing harm. Doing physical injury to him."

The case was continued to February. Charvet currently has a temporary restraining order in place. 

We also saw Jermaine as he left court with his lawyer ... but they weren't in the talking mood.  

Chelsea Soccer Team Condemns Fans Over Anti-Semitic Chant

12/13/2018 3:34 PM PST
Breaking News

The famous Chelsea soccer team has issued a harsh statement ripping fans who used an anti-Semitic chant during a game in Budapest on Thursday ... calling it "abhorrent."

Chelsea was playing Tottenham in a Europa League game -- but minutes into the game, several fans were heard singing a chant that used anti-Jewish slurs. 

"Barcelona, Real Madrid, Tottenham are a bunch of Yids ... Yiddos."

FYI, Yid is a derogatory term for a Jewish person. 

A rep for Chelsea issued a statement blasting the bigots -- saying, "Anti-Semitism and any other kind of race-related or religious hatred is abhorrent to this club and the overwhelming majority of our fans."

"It has no place at Chelsea or in any of our communities."

"Any individuals that can't summon the brain-power to comprehend this simple message and are found to have shamed the club by using anti-semitism or racist words or actions will face the strongest possible action from the club."

Story developing ... 

MLS Champs Trophy Goes to Booty Club ... It's Twerk Time!!

12/11/2018 11:00 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Ever seen a championship trophy get a lap dance before?!! 

Well, the guys from the ATL United soccer team made it happen Monday night -- taking the MLS Cup to the legendary Magic City booty club just days after winning the title. 

Cup got lit -- getting pulled onstage where it got an up-close and personal twerk session from one of the dancers while people in the crowd made it rain. 

Some of the players who accompanied the trophy to the club included Chris McCann, Miles Robinson and Jeff Larentowicz

The team had a championship parade in Atlanta on Monday -- after beating the Portland Timbers in the MLS championship game on Saturday. 

It's ATL's first MLS cup -- in just their 2nd season in the league -- so, why not go big?! 

Magic City is probably the most famous strip club in America -- having hosted huge stars like Jermaine Dupri, T.I., Usher, Drake, Future and more. 

Wayne Rooney Visits Trump's White House ... Christmas Party!

12/11/2018 12:22 PM PST
Breaking News

Wayne Rooney was happy to spread a little Christmas cheer with Donald Trump ... 'cause the soccer legend was 45's guest of honor at the White House over the weekend!!

It all went down at Trump's Christmas party Sunday ... where Rooney and his wife, Coleen, and their kids hit up 1600 Pennsylvania Ave to enjoy some holiday fun.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Matthew Matos (@mattmatosdc) on

Of course ... Barron Trump is a HUGE soccer fan and an even bigger Rooney supporter -- so the D.C. United superstar's presence was a big-time gift from Papa Trump.

It's interesting ... many high-profile athletes -- from Steph Curry to LeBron James -- have turned down trips to Trump's White House 'cause of their political beliefs.

But ... doesn't seem Wayne minded too much -- the forward was reportedly more than happy to check out Trump's digs for the special holiday!!

Khabib Better Seats Than Leo & Mick ... At PSG Soccer Game

11/28/2018 1:40 PM PST
Breaking News

Khabib Nurmagomedov was such a VIP at the Paris St-Germaine soccer game in France on Wednesday .... he sat IN FRONT of Leonardo DiCaprio and Mick Jagger!

Check out the pic ... Leo and Mick -- trying to go incognito in baseball hats -- were spotted 1 row behind the UFC star as Neymar and PSG took on Liverpool at Parc des Princes. 

Khabib was personally invited to the game by the team owners -- how cool is that?! 

The only star who had better seats than Khabib was Didier Deschamps -- who coached Team France to a 2018 World Cup championship. 

Khabib has been on a media tear lately -- meeting with Russian president Vladimir Putin and Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov

He also had a massive press conference in Russia this week where he once again called out Floyd Mayweather ... and talked about his MMA future. 

But, while he's on a break from fighting, might as well enjoy the perks of being a mega-celebrity after that win over Conor McGregor at UFC 229 back in October!  

Soccer Star Antoine Griezmann I Gotta Fortnite Diamond Chain! ... 'Take The L'

11/28/2018 10:40 AM PST
Exclusive Details

Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann -- one of the best soccer players in the world -- just turned his Fortnite victory celebration into a fashion item ... with a new $20,000 "Take The L" chain! 

Griezmann is obsessed with the video game -- and has been doing the "Take the L" dance after most of the goals he scores in the Champions League. 

He even busted out the move while playing for Team France during the 2018 World Cup! 

Now, he's taken the celebration to the next level -- hitting up Jason of Beverly Hills to commission a special pendant loaded with black diamonds. 

"Antoine is a huge Fortnite fan and reached out to us to create a fun piece that made a statement. We finished it in a couple weeks and flew it out to him" ... Jason tells us.

In fact, we're told the piece has nearly 6.5 carats of black diamonds and .60 carats of green tsavorite. 

Griezmann even wore his new piece in Madrid on Wednesday before his game with AS Monaco. And, it seems like a good luck charm, Antoine already scored a goal! 

David Charvet Jermaine Jones Threatened to Shoot Me ... I'm Not Banging His Wife!

11/28/2018 9:25 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

David Charvet claims former Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones has been stalking him and threatening him with a GUN over the FALSE belief that he's having sex with Jermaine's wife ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

We broke the story ... Charvet filed a request for a restraining order against Jones after the soccer star went on a social media tirade last week and publicly accused him of being a homewrecker. 

Now, we've learned the request was GRANTED after Charvet painted a very frightening picture of how Jones has been terrorizing him privately. 

Charvet claims he met Jones and his wife because their kids played together in L.A. 

Charvet claims Jones and his wife, Sarah, have been separated for about 2 months -- and in November, Jones began blaming Charvet for the split ... and began sending him nasty text messages. 

"Next time I see you me and you will clear all that sh*t ... Man I f*cking have a problem with you."

Charvet claims Jones later sent him threats stating he would "punch me in the face but for the fact that he would go to jail for that."

During the recent fires in California, Charvet says he evacuated -- but Jones stalked him and threatened to come find him at the place he was staying. 

Charvet says Jones also sent him text messages of a recently purchased AR-15 assault rifle with a message to stay away and watch out. 

Charvet says Jones' wife Sarah found the AR-15 rifle unlocked in Jermaine's closet -- and when she confronted him about the situation, he made more threatening comments. 

Another scary moment went down on Nov. 23, when Jones drove to Charvet's gated community and attempted to get to David's home, according to the documents. Security turned him away but David was so scared he filed a police report. 

Charvet says, "I am in tremendous fear for my safety that he will stop at nothing to find me, continue to stalk me and carry through with his combative and threatening behavior."

In his court docs, David falsely claims Jones had contacted TMZ to "pass a story that I was having an affair with his wife." Jermaine NEVER contacted TMZ. We learned of Jermaine's claims through his social media posts. 

Charvet wants to make it clear in the court docs he's NOT having a sexual relationship with Sarah Jones -- "We are not romantically or sexually involved in any way whatsoever, we are simply friends."

The judge granted Charvet's request for a restraining order and Jones must stay 100 yards away from the actor at all times.

As we previously reported, Jones -- who was a star for Team USA in the 2014 World Cup -- had posted a picture of Charvet on Instagram with a devil over his face last week ... with messages accusing the actor of ruining his family. 

David Charvet Files For Restraining Order Against Team USA Soccer Star Jermaine Jones

11/27/2018 11:35 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

David Charvet has filed a request for a restraining order against Team USA soccer star Jermaine Jones -- after Jermaine publicly accused the actor of trying to sleep with his wife. 

Jermaine -- who played in the 2014 World Cup for Team USA -- sounded off on social media last week, posting a photo of Charvet with a cartoon devil over his face. 

In the post, Jones said ... "I don't understand how some man just come and step in to relationships. Calling them self friends and behind the scenes there goal is just to get on your wife."

Jones claimed Charvet trashed him to his wife behind Jones' back. 

"From the first day I don't trusted him and I was right. He killed my family!"

"I just do that post because I don't like that type of man what uses kids to get on married women #thedevilhimself."

Charvet is recently separated from his estranged wife, Brooke Burke. She filed for divorce back in April. 

Story developing ... 

Around the Web