Simpson's Sexy Circle of Friends

6/26/2006 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson's Video ShootWhen it came time for Jessica Simpson to shoot the video for her new single "A Public Affair," she made a couple of calls to some all-star friends. Eva Longoria, Christina Applegate and Christina Milian all join the pop-princess for the rollerskating themed shoot, making them some of the hottest women on wheels.

Simpson's certainly having a bit more fun with her record than ex Nick Lachey's somber "What's Left of Me." "My album's definitely a reflection of where I am this very moment. It's happy, it's summer, I just want to get out with my girlfriends and have a good time and enjoy myself," says Jessica about the new record.

So how did Simpson get them all to take a day to skate with her? "She said you better be there biatch!" says Applegate while getting a foot massage from Brett Ratner. "No. She just asked me please, so I said of course."

Longoria was a little worried about the shoot since it had been a while since she last laced up. "8th grade maybe. It's been a while, but Applegate is an expert so if I fall, I'm bringing her down with me."

Simpson's new album, "A Public Affair," is set for release August 29th.

Jeff Davidson

I can't believe I wasn't invited to the shoot! :)

Sadie

The last time I was anticipating a summer music video was when I watched the premiere of "Summertime" by Will Smith (yeah I'm showing my age--so shut the f*** up.) Most videos are so "yeah ok"; that I'd rather listen to the radio and flip to E! channel (muted of course) and read the bottom of the screen while I am going about my buisness at home. Jessica Simpson's video for "Public Affair" WILL get numerous nods this year with MTV, AMA, And the grammy's (from the sounds of what's going on turning the filming)....... keep up the good work Jess

Jessica TheCheat

Jessica is LOSER how could you cheat on Nick? I hope she flops on her big nose. What loser! She waited for marriage to have sex but yet cheated in her marriage! WHAT A ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG GIRLZ JESS! WAY TO GO!!! DUH!!

Zimmm

omg, "sexy" circle of friends??? it is UGLY circle of friends! sorry jessica ;(

Zimmm

Jessica, Longoria, Ryan ... Hollywood's non-talented circle!!!

Paulie

i think jessica is an okay singer. She is not great like some others but she is not bad either. Listening to her most recent song, it seems like she is copying madonna. The song sounds like Holiday. And the video...madonna had a video very similar to that for another song. Jessica should stick to her own stuff instead of trying to copy others. Her previous albums were decent because it was her style.

opi

No talent bimbo Jess is down to about the last eight minutes of her 15 minutes of fame.

Lea

Oh course she's singing about having fun... she dumped her husband all for that... that's so mess up how she'd dump Nick and then stick it to his face that she's over him... wow... you divorce the guy and now you're celebrating it...???

BRI

YA'LL ARE SOME VERY JEALOUS HATERS. AND JESS IS FAB AND SO ARE HER FRIENDS. WHATEVER HAPPENED BETWEEN SHE AND NICK IS THEIR BUSINESS...NOT YOURS. SO GET OUT OF HER PERSONAL LIFE AND STOP EQUATING IT TO HER CAREER. BUT THEN AGAIN ALL OF YOU ARE PERFECT...RIGHT? I THINK NOT!

latrise

all i can say is i love jessica when she was marry with nick, because she was a great role model. but then when she blew up, she seem fake, like she trying to run behind hollywood. now look at her, everybody she was trying to beat, who were single,like britney and other, are all marry. and some are getting great fame while other are failling. basely what i'm trying to say is that being marry or single can either hurt or make your career. and being marry made her career, and now being single can either hurt are make her career. only time will tell.

Susan

I agree with BRI. Just be happy, next subject.

Zimmm

You know I like Paris's new single rather than Jessica's. Because Paris's song is catchy. I guess I am an idiot.

Steffi

I don't understand it. At the Beginning Jessica Simpson told the Press that Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes, Jessica Alba & Carmen Electra will be in her new video. But now it's just Longoria with the two Christinas. Was it a rumor or did Jessica Simpson change her cast???

Krissy

It's a very desperate attempt to garner all the star power she can. Whatever. The song sux.

stephy

I think Jessica is a normal woman going throgh some up and downs of life.
You cant judge someone by what you hear or read in magazines, half of the time they write stuff just to sell it. I am looking forward to her latest CD, I am also a fan of Nick's and something tells me those two will find their way back to one another someday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments