Taylor, Dude, You're the Dude

6/28/2006 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Hicks: click to watch!Taylor Hicks (and many others) showed up to Social Hollywood in LA on Tuesday night but it was all about Hicks. It seemed as though he was approached by one aspiring business partner after another - all wanting their own personal "Idol."

The "American Idol" winner was seen by TMZ's Josh Levine leaving the the Hollywood hotspot surrounded by paparazzi and possible future hook-ups ... er, business colleagues.  At one point it got so bad that he needed a police escort back into the club while waiting for his car.

Good for Taylor though ... it seems that the head of the Soul Patrol has a good handle on how to deal with the many clinger-ons that will hound him in Hollywood.

Jade

Taylor is amazing!!! He made us Long Island girls very proud!!! So so so glad that Kat didn't win, how boring and dull she is!

Eydie

I for one can't get enough of Taylor Hicks! He has the most "Soulfull" voice and I believe he is the "real deal". Not only can he sing but his personality is contagious to say the least. What a wonderfull and delightfull person! Not only that, no one on American Idol could touch his performances. This man has talent written all over him!! And I predict he will be the star he deserves to be. There are a few that just need to get over their picks looosing. This man deserves to be where he is and I can't wait until his first CD is released. Go "SOUL MAN" Eydie

mscheeks24

Go Taylor!!! I am in love!!! I feel like a teenager again! Haven't this big of crush on anyone since Micheal Bolton!! You truly have soul..Stay sweet and don't ever change!

GREGG LLOYD

HICKSIS JUST THAT ...A HICK...NO TALENT, AND THOSE MOVES WHEN HE SINGS! i JUST DON'T SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT FOR SOMEOME WITH ABSOLUTLY NO TALENT AMERICAN IDOL GOT IT ALL WRONG
WHAT A WASTE.

glory

I liked Taylor from day 1...and he has never disappointed me .....I wish him the best

jordan

OMG Taylor will be only the second American Idol to do anything with the fame he's got. Kelly Clarkson did it too. Elliot, Chris, and Ace are right up there with him though. KAT BOOOO. TAYLOR YAY !!!!. i hope he suceeds in everything he does!!!

Rick Moss

What a loser. Can't sing? Grey headed? Goofy looking? Is Taylor from Arkansas? How did he win. Who is next? Yoko Ono?

Philip

TAYLOR IS THE MAN. HE CAN SING REAL MUSIC AND DANCE IN A STYLE NOBODY KNOWS. THATS CALLED PERSONALITY. WE LOVE YA IN MOBILE DUDE. COME SEE US AND PLAY AT THE GULF OR IN THE PORT CITY

O

Will you marry me Taylor? I love you, MAN!! I really feel this strong connection to you!! I hope to meet you one day! I am so happy for you! You always put a smile on my face!
32 in VA

Becky Via

Taylor is awesome!!! Picked him out from the audition on American Idol. I have been waiting along time for true talent to listen to and look at. I wish him awesome luck . I hope he doesn't let the Hollywood scene turn him into something he is not!! Stay true to yourself Taylor!!!

helen CAmp

I have a feeling we ain't seen nuttin' yet. This boy is gonna rock and roll with soul all the way. Yes, he's georgeous, yes he's a fantabulous singer (Segar, Cocker, Mcdonald, Dylan, Morrison, etc. all rolled into one), and YES, he can dance. But more important is the man that he is and the soul of this man. He is the Real Deal. Hope the naysayers are ready for this one, he IS the one and only American Idol, and he is not going away. Enjoy the ride. Love you Taylor, loved your interview with Gray Charles. See you at Workplay, Have a ball...... Long live the Soul Patrol!

Laura

Im so glad taylor won I liked him from the beginning hes got spunk and i love the way he moves woohoo you go man !!!

Erik

Taylor,

Just wanted you to know I saw a green Martian today as well.

Smooches,

Erik

Tina

Taylor wo'nt fall for any bulls!@# record contract & their peeps. He knows what he's doing. He's full of talent and that's a fact watching Idol. And he's really kinda cute too!!! Even tho he's got s/p hair, you look past that and he's got the nicest, cutest face-kinda sexy really.

I just hope all the best for Taylor and hope he's happy, makes the proper decisions musically, doesnt' get caught up in the limelight and throughout life. I get a feeling in the near future he's gonna hook up with someone not so favorable....i hear he prefers older, intelligent women......OK, so basically no-one in Hollywood! hahaha.

Myrna Goff

I was just wondering if Taylor ever heard from that lady that he had "locked eyes with" on an airplane flight just after winning "IDOL." The newspaper even said he had asked that she contact him. DID IT HAPPEN?? JUST WANNA KNOW...MJG

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments