Swank's Mystery Man?

7/12/2006 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Swank was spotted poolside under the sun with a shirtless man Sunday afternoon, reported to be her agent John Campisi.

Click here to return to TMZ.com

The two spent a few hours at an LA hotel's pool deck talking, enjoying the sun and taking a dip in the hot tub.

Swank's relationship with actor Chad Lowe has been in the news lately after last week's Vanity Fair interview, where she revealed that Lowe's "substance-abuse problem" was partly to blame in the pending divorce. The two-time Oscar winner tells the magazine Lowe is "sober now," saying "I'm really proud of his sobriety."

This week fuel has been added to the fire as The National Enquirer reports that Chad's father, Charles Lowe, is "irate" over Hilary's comments to Vanity Fair. He told the Enquirer "I know my son very, very well and I thought I knew Hilary very, very well. I am very disappointed."

Catherine

That "mystery man" looks like Michael Keaton! Anyone else think so?

Jay

More like Letterman.

Who ever he is he's OLD.

Catherine

No, not Letterman, he's married (I know, never matters, lol). But Michael Keaton has dated quite a few young Hollywood hotties. . . . .

Catherine

No, sorry, Letterman is NOT married, right. Oops.

pennylane

it does look like Michael Keaton!!!!...I think ot would be a hot couple. But for the record, I didnt agree AT ALL by Hillarys tell all in Vanity Fair. Its safe to say that those were harsh comments that should have been kept private no matter what the status of their relationship was

kat

it's probably a cousin or one of her 'helpers'.....

omg

yeah...it looks like micheal keaten, check out that profile. So hillary swank was also messing around...
after she dissed her husband, chad, about his substance abuse.
she's just as bad, the 'pretend sanctimonious bitch'.,
she is a good actor, but her looks bring her down. check out the size of hillary swanks' mouth- u could put a banana- sideways, dude.

hydepark4

she said he had been sober for 3 years, so what set it off now?

Rebecca

I get it. She bashes Chad, makes him look bad and then comes out with a new "guy". Poor Chad. She's such a user. She wanted out for other reasons than his substance abuse obviously. Just wanted Chad to look like the bad one. Sounds like another Jessica Simpson to me.

me

now THIS WOMAN is a real whore!!! There's nothing like bashing your soon to be ex to get a Vanity Fair cover....let's show some class....

HeatRock

Actually, she did not say that his addictions caused their break up. What she said was that they didn't help the relationship (duh) but were not the reason for the end of their marriage. There is a big difference there. I don't think that it was her place to reveal that information about him, though.

URANGOO

HELLO DEAR HILLARY SWANK
MY NAME IS URNGOO I LIVE IN MONGOLIA DO U KNOW IT.........
PLZ HELP ME I WANNA STUDY IN USA BUT I CANT BECAUSE I HAVENT MONEY
IF U HELP ME I FORGET UR FAVOR I HOPE U U R RICH ACTRESS BUT I DONT KNOW HELP I HOPE U
SINCERELY URANGOO IHOPE U

Hill

Oh my god, that guy is fat. They can't be dating, because is old, and not Michael Keaton