Avril Marries Her Sk8ter Boi

7/17/2006 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne married her boyfriend, Sum 41 frontman and Paris Hilton ex, Deryck Whibley in Montecito, Calif. on Saturday.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The former goth girl gone glam wore a Vera Wang gown and held a bouquet of white roses. The outdoor ceremony took place on a private estate and included 110 guests.

For their ever important first dance the Canadian power pop duo chose the Goo Goo Dolls' "Iris."

Once the couple return from their honeymoon, Lavigne,21, will go back into the studio to finish her upcoming third album.

Jeff

This reminds me of that odd video on illegal immigrants. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5JA7kTd0I

babs

maybe the canadians will make it.. i hope they do

bob

awwww their adorable... well she is, his face looks like shit

gossip in MD

She does suck how is it she puts on this act of being all tough but then is rude to her fans and goes out and has a princess wedding...if anything she is the POSER and Sum41 is the worst band ever I saw them live and half the people left before the concert was over cause they were HORRIBLE!! The only thing that makes me happy about this is the fact that Paris did not get this chance MAY SHE ROT IN HERPES HELL!!!

Amy

Finally a couple who aren't media junkies......who got married not because she was knocked up ......or have this jude law /sienna miller relationship...it was a planned union for no other reason then love......now lets see how long it lasts....

Uh?

Avril is a doll...Treat her right dude....

Abbie

I think no matter what you think about her or her music, she looks so sweet here! They both do. It's so nice when people are in love!!!! And although, I wouldn't call myself an Avril or Sum 41 fav, I do think she has an amazing voice, and they were ok for a while...so leave them alone and let them be happy!!!

Damian

Goth?
Really?
She's TOTALLY punk all the way. (barf)
Does anybody remember what punk really was way back when?
Wendy O'Williams was punk. Avril was a little girl with bad fashion sense.
Nothing more.

Henry

Awwww, how cuuuuuuute!!! From tough, grungy punkette to glam princess. Oh well, at least she's never boring... Good luck on their future.

Whatever

Hope Avril got tested! Didn't this guy used to bang paris hilton?

Sammantha

I THINK THAT ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE HATING BECAUSE THEIR JELOUS THATS ALL IT IS IS JEALOUSY I SHOULD KNOW. I MEAN YEAH SHE IS A SELL OUT BUT LEAVE THEM ALONE, YOU WOULDN'T WANT PEOPLE BAD MOUTHING YOU IF THAT WAS YOU. SO GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASS AND ACT YOUR AGE, I'M HAPPY FOR HER SHE FINALLY GOT WHAT SHE WANTED.