Carmen Electra & Dave Navarro Split

7/17/2006 7:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After less than three years of marriage, TMZ has confirmed that Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro have called it quits.

Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro

Electra's rep Brit Reese tells TMZ "They are amicably separating."

The provocative pair have no children
and documented their November 2003 nuptials in the MTV reality series "Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen + Dave."

Electra is currently filming the movie "I Want Candy", while Navarro serves as a judge on the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova."

Video galleries:
Carmen Electra
Dave Navarro

TIMI

THIS SUCKS!!! THIS IS THE ONLY HOLLYWOOD COUPLE THAT I REALLY BELIEVED WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND??? COUPLES JUST GIVE UP TOO EASY. MARRIAGE SHOULD BE OUTLAWED IN HOLLYWOOD!! I AM REALLY SAD FOR THEM, IT SEEMS LIKE DAVE DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP?? MAYBE I AM WRONG, MAYBE THEY WILL WORK IT OUT, LET'S HOPE.

Erika

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Catherine

Although this couple was a little on the freaky side, I was rooting for them. Better than hearing about Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee. Anyone know what happened?

Danielle

Any break up is sad. I wish them the best during what may be a very painful time

R.

Yeah. Saw that one coming.

Jeanne

They really were good together, as far as the public is concerned, but like Danielle said any break up is hard and wish them well. But on the catty side, I wonder if she finally realized that he's almost as feminine as she is. He's very girlie, but then, she was with Rodman and he was the bride, so that must not have been as issue. Love to know what really happened. Loved watching them together. Actually I just like him from INXS show. He seems very cool.

ross

it's about he dumped that trailer trash

amanda

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! how could that happen?! really wanted them to make it too. They didn't seem like ur regular cheesy Hollywood couple :( Bummer, now I kno that if they can't make it -who can? I shall go and break up with my boyfriend of less than three years now too :( oh well more carmen elektra for me ;)

Kweeen Ann

Oh well then.... Next?!!
Carmen seems like a fake biyotch anyway, and he likes wearing makeup.
But I woulda dumped "juicy lucie" a long time ago.

nsg

Maybe that recent tongue thing with tommie lee had something to do with it. She finally realized that he was too freaky!!!!

john

Carmen I am sorry that you and Dave broke up !!! Carmen now that you are available will you marry me ???? If you do you will have a free pass to Disneyland forever !!!!!!

pennylane

Allthough there were recent rumors abour this split, I certainly didnt believe it. this is reaaaallly sad. but on the other side, not shocking. Who is next?

curious

This is a bummer, especially for them. My condolences to both of you. From what I know as jane q. public, the two of you really seemed grounded and good together. Both seemed to know the other loved them and they could do their 'jobs' and come home to each other. I wish both of you happiness and good health.

digininja Smith

Do you guys remember when we all wished we could marry a nymphomaniac?

Be careful what you wish for!

Dave, try a home incarceration ankle bracelet...

Tricia

I am quite suprised they lasted this long. But I was rooting for them. Good Luck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments