Nick & Jessica's Awkward Moment

7/17/2006 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick & Jess at Hyde: Click to watchThe ex-'Newlyweds' had a run-in this weekend at Hollywood hot spot Hyde, where the two partied separately - at the same time. The club is relatively small, with a capacity of about 100 people, so it would be near impossible for them to miss each other.

Adding salt to Simpson's open wound was the presence of Lachey's rumored new girlfriend, Vanessa Minnillo, who showed up in the same car with Nick.

While Lachey has been linked to a number of women, Jessica admitted in the current issue of OK! Magazine that she's still living the single life saying, "I don't feel right about dating yet."

According to Gossip Gangster Perez Hilton, the two were cordial inside the club, even giving each other a hug.

Nick and Jessica's divorce became final on June 30th, though the two are still involved in property and financial disputes.

Rachel

Nick deserves someone better, and I think Vanessa is perfect for him, shes not fake like jessica that stupid bytch I hope she rots in hell, I thought she was a nice christian, a dumb whore is what she is, ever since her and nick broke up her career wentt wayyyyyy down, I hate her stupid voice and this whore cant sing if her life depended on it. and her Video? SUCKSSSSSS!!!! and someone needs to tell this bitch to stop thinking shes so hot, cuz she aint. GO NICK!

MichelleK

I want to hear about dance-offs or emotional breakdowns, or Jessica starting a catfight with Vanessa! At the very least I want a report of the hella awkward moment that must have been. Did they even acknowledge each other's presence?

mark

I don't think that's Jessica. If you see in the beginning of the video, a girl that looks like that followed Nick and Vanessa in....as if she was perhaps with them. That looks like her back out there on the patio.

michelle

good I hope jesssica finally sees what she has lost. She is such a dumb girl for cheating on nick lachey with johnny knoxville!!! I hope this rub the salt right into her wounds with sees vannessa with nick. run back to daddy jessica maybe he can talk about your boobs again!!!!

Bella

"I don't feel right about dating yet" --Give me a break, you wanted the marriage to end, so carry on! Why does she make statements like that, she is so full of crap. She needs someone else to manage her career, beside her father.

amy

no proof that that was jessica. how easy is it to just film any blonde chick and claim her as that? geez. media.

Michelle

I dont think thats Jessica either--it looks just like the girl that followed Nick & Vanessa into the club--I also think Jessica should find someone else besides her Psycho Dad to manage her career! Of course now that her & Nick arent together anymore she doesnt have much of a career anyway--sooooo longggg daddy's little brat--Nick will be just fine with out you--how will you cope when the phone stops ringing & Daddy stops talking about your boobs??

Judy Lueer

I heard Jessica begged Nick to take her back, and he refused. I think she got a big head, and thought she was too good for Nick. He is showing her! She will find she was famous as a couple not a single and unless she gets rid of Daddy, she will just continue to fail professionally and personally.

pennylane

In your face Jess!!!! I do not mean to be mean but come on, you keep hearing about how good Jessica is doing parading around Hollywood with the IT crowd. Well, I bet she is having second thoughts about letting Nick go. Come on, I KNOW she believed that Nick was going to mope around telling everyone who was willing to listen how much he missed Jessica. I am VERY happy he moved on first, and I am specially glad it was with someone who is a not a publicity whore...GO VANESSA!!!!

Linda

I don't know what he sees in that ugly Asian girl.

bob

X17ONLINE, HAS THE PICTURES OF JESSICA LEAVING THE CLUB AFTER NICK AND VANESSA GOT THERE, AND SHE LOOKS REALLLLYYYY SAD, ITS FUNNY HOW I FIND HER MISSERY ENTERTAINING

Amy

Jessica Simpson needs to return to her roots of origin - Christian music. Christian morals. Get a neutral professional agent - - - -grow up & quit trying to appease your father.

Nick was obviously heart broken and I felt bad for him. I hope he finds a woman who will treasure him - honor the marriage - and put God 1st - husband a close close 2nd. Career is for far below these prioritties. Wake up people.

bob

VANESSA LOOKS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN JESSICA @ # 12

Rhonda

Jessica's relationship with her dad borders on incest, at least emotional incest.
Daddy never wanted her to be married to anyone because he wanted her all to himself. Now That Jessica is getting older, he's focusing on Ashley and is transforming her with plastic surgery.
It is sick for a father to talk about his daughter's boobs that way.

Nick did wait 4 years to have sex with her because it was important for her to be a virgin on her wedding night. He suffered through being videoed for the Newly Weds and put up with a lot of other crap just to be with her.

His video is about his grief over losing his marriage, hers is about slutting around with her girlfriends. He has right to date others, she dumped him so he's free to do what he wants.

GRG

I am glad Nick and Jessica ran into each other. Maybe she will realize the dumbass she is for ending a marriage she did not deserve to be in in the first place!!! Had anyone heard her new song? Can you be a bigger copycat???? I hope Madonna is getting some royalties on that one. Jessica is a stupid girl and I hope her career tanks even further and I hope Nick is able to build his up and show her!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments