Wanna Design Janet's Album Cover?

7/18/2006 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet JacksonSo... you think you're the ultimate Janet Jackson fan? Prove it. Starting today at noon PST, Billboard reports Janet is giving her fans the opportunity to create the cover for her new album "20 Years Old."

Fans will be able to download 33 images from the contest to use as part of the covers they design. Jackson will choose the four finalists whose covers will appear on "selected publicly distributed copies" of the album, according to Virgin Records.

All designs uploaded to the contest site will be assigned a unique link fans can share with their friends to show off their work of art.

Jackson's album "20 Years Old" hits the streets September 26th.

Photo gallery:
Janet Jackson

Nancy Laster

Janet or Jermaine whomever this information reaches first please find it in your heart to extend the date of submission for your new album cover sketches. My son Marcus Davis is majoring at Fayetteville State University in visual arts and if given the opportunity he possesses every ability that you need to not only make your new cover appealing, eye candy and it will display such talent that everyone that notices it will have to immediately have to have it.
Thanx for your time and
attention on this matter.
Nancy

Jeff

Janet is amazing! But her brother -- oh brother! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2bGLxZil0M&mode=related&search=

Kym

I love Janet Jackson! She is too sexy! & looks great after all these years! Wether you like Janet & Micheal or not you have to have respect for them just because of what they've accomplished in this life.

Ryan

I have been trying to submit my image for the design a cover contest. every time I try to submit I get the following message:

Your submission could not be sent. Please see details below.

Please choose a cover from your hard disk in JPEG format (maximum size 2,048,000 bytes).
You will need to re-select your cover graphic from your hard disk to continue.

You will need to re-enter the security word to continue.

This happens every time.. and my image is 38k and image size is 349px X 349px, please help.. time is running out and I want to have a chance at this oppotunity

Thanks
Robert Schneider

cemina

janet I have a question how do I get in your fan club?