Shiloh and Suri's Sweater Surprise

7/20/2006 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Remember the knitting craze among celebrity elite? Well... LA based Swedish knitwear designer Suss Cousins has taught half of Hollywood to knit and helped make then yearn to yarn tres chic. And now she is giving Tinseltown's two most famous toddlers her gift of the yarn. Suss has hand loomed custom sweaters Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Suri Cruise. And we can tell you these sweaters are far from your grandma's knitting.
Composite of Shiloh's new sweater with Brad and Angelina
Shiloh's pullover sweater was inspired by sisterhood. It features two smiling babies - Shiloh and Brangelina's other daughter Zahara

Baby Suri's sweater
Suri's custom sweater features the letter 'S'. No silly, not for secretive or secluded... for Suri.

Suss Designs, a boutique on one of LA's hippest fashion blocks, retails Shiloh's sweater for $109 and Suri's sweater for $89.

Celebrity fans of designer Suss Cousins cozy couture include Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock, Dustin Hoffman, Jada Pinkett Smith, Magic Johnson, Benjamin Bratt, Kelly Preston, Whoopi Goldberg, Laurence Fishburne, Roseanne Barr, Robin Williams, Elisabeth Shue and Catherine Keener.

Andrew

Ahh! Those are SO cute. I'd get my nephew one, but I'm sure they're extremely expensive! But they are lovely, and wish the best and much success for their children.

Joe

Scientology? That is stupid. Brad and Angie babys name is SHILOH. People need to get over their jealousy of the their baby. She is famous already.
Btw, the Jolie-Pitts aren't into scientology, that is nutty Tom C.

lovelee

What's with the $20.00 price difference? This just gives Tom & Katie another reason to withhold Suri 's photos from appearing - her sweater is priced lower than Shiloh's!!

nsg

Katie#6 I believe Gigi was referring to the S standing for scientology meant for SURI not SHILOH.

doug

Whenever I hear the name 'shiloh' I think of the civil war battle. Wonder if there is a connection? Anywho, these sweaters are ugly but hey so are most of the stars when out of makeup so........

Alicia

Those are the most god-awful looking sweaters ever! And what about Maddox? Why isn't he on the sweater too?

Hippo

So the sweater is supposed to "prove" that Suri is a real baby? I don't think so.

Nancy M. Ford

I think everyone is being too judgemental, whether or not we appreciate the way the sweaters look; it the thought behind the gift that is what counts!

jolie fan

The sweaters are in fact ugly. Shiloh and Zahara are both very beautiful baby girls. Brad and Angelina are wonderful people and parents. I wish them all a wonderful life together.

Amanda

weird.

DMc in the OC

Has anyone noticed that "SURI" is made up of all letters that spell the name....."CRUISE".....although I do think it's a cute name.
Personally, I think Tom has become quite the wierdo and KATIE, not Kate is just a host for a biological baby...
She seems so sad these days...

ANONYMOUS

I think that Suris sweater is very cute but shilohs sweater is not that cute if the little images didnt look so weird i think different but i wish the best for both parents (tom &katie)(Angelina &brad) oh i hope that shiloh doesnt have to wear that sweater

Sherrill

How many of us think there's something very fishy about the Katie and Tom kid, Suri? All the excitement and insanity Tom showed before the child was born; he's touring/promoting his career; Katie is a few miles from me in Telluride with a girlfriend - no baby...where is and WHAT is Suri???? Scary.

tami

i like the sweaters. i wish someone would have made me one!

Kim

I must agree the sweaters are ugly. But you must be kidding me if you think that Angelina is racist. It seems to me that she has many race's within her own family.