O.J. Talks Sex, Drugs and Oprah

8/7/2006 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonRecently, O.J. Simpson has been reportedly traveling the country, hitting on women, making threats and bashing celebrities-- and it's all been caught on tape. A website called JudgeOJ.com claims it will soon release over 75 hours of raw and uncut footage, containing scenes that will expose "the intimate and revealing nature of O.J. Simpson."

None of what the site calls its most revealing clips are online yet, but the footage reportedly shows a trio of beautiful women on O.J.'s lap "tackling" the former Heisman trophy winner, while O.J. says, "Thank you, Jesus." Another clip reportedly features O.J. during a radio interview, confessing "If I read the tabloids and listened to talk radio people, I'd be in the nuthouse. I'd ready to jump somebody, hurt somebody." The host asks: "And do what to somebody?" "Hurt somebody," O.J. replies.

The controversial website also claims to have video of the Juice slamming Oprah Winfrey and offering up "real" opinions on stars like Howard Stern, Barbara Walters and Geraldo Rivera.

Just who is the mysterious man behind this video? A Simpson-obsessed producer named Norman Pardo. Pardo's only prior relationship to Simpson was that the two both used the same attorney. After said attorney suggested the two meet, Pardo claims he convinced O.J. to begin rehabbing his brutally tarnished image ... while he continued to search for "the real killer." Once Simpson agreed, Pardo says the two embarked in 2001 on wild four-year cross-country road trip. Throughout the journey, O.J. reportedly gives sex advice to friends and addresses the subject of drug use. Pardo claims he plans on writing a book and producing a documentary based on the footage.

But the million dollar question is, exactly how is O.J. involved financially? After O.J. was found liable by a jury for the murders of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson, every cent of profit O.J. reaps is legally owed to the families of the victims. That could mean problems for the fallen football star if he was paid to participate in the project.

TMZ attempted to reach JudgeOJ.com. Our calls were not returned.

Momma

Who cares what the murderer of his childrens mother has to say?

Diego

How can anyone talk about O. J. without using the word tapeworm?

Diego

O. J. Simpson is listed in the Guiness Book of World Records as the largest single piece of s_ _ _ ever seen.

Whatever

OJ,OJ,OJ! Have any leads of your wife's killer yet?

Catherine

What a pathetic piece of low-life scum. . . I'm surprised this man is still alive.

Sal, your comment was right on . . .

Michael

Regarding OJ's search for the killer..I can help. Hey OJ, it was YOU.

gossip fan

He can travel all over the country and try to clean up his image all he wants to. That is supposedly the purpose of his "image tour". But it will never work, he is the murderer of his exwife and of Ronald Goldman. No matter how much time passes, that fact will not change, or be forgotten. I think that is so sick that he is even trying to do this. He is definately at the top of my "most hated' list

the wise old owl

This man GOT AWAY WITH MURDER and he truly makes me SICK ! Any woman who wants to sit on this guy's lap is a LOSER. He is a REJECT who has been ostracized by his friends and family. Underneath that hair lies a pair of HORNS and in his pants he hides a TAIL. ummm.... I wonder if her has cloven hooves inside those shoes. WHAT A CREEP. He will be dancing with the DEVIL soon. It is very HOT where he is going.

Nicole

All of this hate directed at O.J for being found not guilty of crime he did not commit, amazes me. Where is all the anger and hate for Robert Blake who by far appeared to be guilty. I haven't heard any wishes for him to die. Or that he's through and should just disappear. What about Phil Specter, isn't he a murderer? Or is it only black people who shouldn't be forgiven or aquitted.

melissa

I think if this article was on Robert Blake people would be talking shit about him but it's not it's on O.J. If people want to call him a piece of shit then I think they have the right to and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

sam

Who is O.J. Simpson? I take it he killed his wife? Anyone want to point me to more information on this guy?

sam

Momma

Reba,
You are the most tasteless, mis-informed thing I have ever read about. Goldman's father was in his life, and Nicole tried several times to get away from OJ. If in fact you had any inteligence you would know that she left the restaurant to get away from the slimeball, murdering EX husband of hers. People like you still believe he was convicted by a jury of his peers. Not guilty doesn't mean a thing. The prosecutor took a bigger fall then OJ ever has. And since you're such a supportor why aren't you helping him, "find the real killer" as OJ Slimball detecated his life to do.

deborah stone

The real curiosity is why anyone cares. What has OJ done to help humanity?
Please focus on helping those who have been impacted by violence. Make a differance and memorialize Ron, Nicole and others.
The real news would be if the case was reopened. Until then, please don't occupy your time with OJ, guilty or not.

Deborah Stone, Executive Director, Nicole Brown Foundation

Danno

The only way O.J could clean up is image is to simply die. This man used to be a hero of mine. I grew up watching him play at USC and than at buffalo and various of other teams. Now he's just a cold blooded murderer and I cannot stand the sight of him. Judgement day is coming for O.J , he won't be able to buy himself out of this one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments