Mr. & Mrs.

Vaughn?

8/9/2006 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE (2:15PM ET): Stephan Huvane, Jennifer Aniston's rep, tells TMZ that the article is NOT true -- the couple is not engaged.

After dating for one year, Vince Vaughn has reportedly proposed to girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.

us_aniston_vaughn-1
The new issue of Us Weekly reports Vaughn popped the question on June 27. The couple were on a private jet back to LA after vacationing at "Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis' home near Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Vaughn allegedly bought Aniston's engagement ring in New York, which is believed to be bigger than the $200,000 Silvia Damiani ring she received from her ex-husband Brad Pitt.

This isn't the first time rumors have speculated the couple's engagement. Just last month, Life & Style falsely reported Vince got down on bended knee in Paris.

Vaughniston, who met on the set of their hit film "The Break-Up", have been living in Jen's Hollywood Hills home and have been spotted checking out properties in Chicago, Vince's hometown.

While no wedding date is set sources tell Us "it will be in 2007."

jlb

Fantastic, Plain Jane has found happiness with the Guy with a Great Personality. Who gives a crap? She sucks as an actress, and from a philanthropic point of view, pretty much sucks there too. Vince is hilarious and he got the better end of the deal IF she stays in shape because her tight ass is all she's got going for her. She makes me gag with all her woe is me bullshit, for Vince's sake I hope it's not true...

Bo

OMG! Is anyone as tired of the whole Vaughniston, Benifer, Brangelina...crap as I am!? Who came up with this combining names thing...its one of the stupidest things magazines can print! I know you guys agree with me!

vicki

i agree with alex, this woman never smiles.

youallarelame

i feel so badly for all of you people who think so lowly of jennifer aniston. you all must be the ugliest people alive and be jealous of her because she is so gorgeous. get a life and stop talking rudely about people you do not know. it's classless, and very immature.. GROW THE F UP!

youallarelame

nope.. she apparently never smiles. it especially shows in the above photo.. are you kiddin me? you have got to be kidding me?! she's smiling right there. enough said

Alex Rogers

Its not about smiling...or this or that...

Some clowns on this board like the view from their high horse

Vince can do better. Anniston is dull. Probably duller than her friend Courtney Cox (if thats possible)

Red Sox Fan

hey keepin it real, I never said she was ugly. In fact I think she is very attractive, she is just very boring imo. I've seen her in many, many interviews and she is just very dull. I don't think saying that someone is boring is immature. Her characters in all her movies are the same....BORING.

vanessa santana

#13 Tell me really, how exactly do you know how boring Jen's personality is? Were you guys friends? The only personality of Jen you know are the characters she's played. People please, celeb gossip is for entertaintment purposes.
We dont know these people or ANYTHING about them.

Michelle

I thought last week TMZ reported they broke up? And Jen had a big girl power pow wow with Courtney Cox and Sheryl Crow?

vanessa santana

Alex Rogers,
I'm really tired of reading your pathetic comments. You sound like a bitter man that has a very meaningless life. And by the way, maybe Jen comes across a certain way because of the characters she always plays. For all you know,
Jennifer Aniston could be a freak in the bedroom and FUCKING Vince three ways from Sunday right about now. So please, dont torture us anymore with your ridiculous pointless entries.

Red Sox Fan

You can tell a lot about a person by the interview they give. It's her true personality coming forward. I've seen her in a bunch of interviews and they are dull. I have done some acting myself and as an actor your personality usually helps to transform the character. The characters she plays are dull, because she is DULL. I don't need to know her personally to be able to see it in her acting and her interviews. By the way, it's jut my opinion. I'm sure she is a very nice person, she is just a tad on the boring side.

Alex Rogers

Vanessa Santana,

I dont know you - you dont know me. But you can suck my balls !

I will post whatever I feel like.

gwen

I can guarantee you that Vince will not marry Jennifer.

jlb

Vanessa Santana,
Ha! Ha! Alex you rock!!
BTW, Jen would have to be a freak in the bedroom to make up for the fact that she's a selfish boring twat...

vanessa santana

Alex Rogers,

You sound like a Super classy guy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments