Shanna Needs Some MySpace

8/9/2006 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna MoaklerEschewing her publicist for her MySpace page, Shanna Moakler has issued a statement thanking her fans for all their well wishes following the news Tuesday of the demise of her marriage to blink-182's Travis Barker.

TMZ has verified the authenticity of her MySpace page and the post where the "Meet the Barkers" star writes, "I am very devestated [sic] and very much heartbroken over the demise of my marriage and for the upset of my family....I wanted nothing more to overcome the challenges we faced but failed."

Moakler, who has two children with Barker and one from her previous relationship with Oscar de la Hoya, has no regrets and adds, "I still very much believe in the power of love."

The former Miss USA thanks her fans for their kind words and reveals, "in this time please know i do read your letters but i am sorry if i cant [sic] respond."

Fans can see Shanna bounce back into form starting September 12 on the new season of "Dancing with the Stars."

goodnrg85

I am so amazed at the all of the negative statements posted about travis! If you are under the misconception that he is a wild drug addicted, bottom of the garbage can, crappy father...then I suggest you view the youtube video posted on shanna's space! the tenderness that he displays for his new born son and for his wife is true blue. it is inherently obvious that travis and shanna love each other deeply. keep your negative comments to yourselves...it is difficult enough for two to work on a relationship...could you imagine trying to do so under the watchful eyes of EVERYBODY?

Congrats travis and shanna on your reconciliation...much luck and lot's of love to you and your family!!

lesli

i loved the barkers!!!!!!!!!!! very funny!!!!!!!!!!!! too abd!!!!!!!

Tommy

Shucks...

I REALLY thought they were gonna make it...

Debbie

I agree with # 1 I LOVED THE BARKERS TOO!!!!!!
They seemed so in love I know everyone has their problems, I guess that is what happens in a high profile marriage. Her my space entry is on www.ballz.info in its entirety if you want to read it

Whatever

She will find someone else. A real man who faces his problems not runs away from them and leaves this beautiful woman with kids to raise.

No legs in Texas :(

She'll be "madly in love" with her "soulmate" in a matter of weeks if not days. No matter how much in pain they are after a break up, they hook up w/ someone soon after.

Alex Rogers

Nice greasy guns on this girl.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Who gets the money, her and the kids, or the Drinky Bird looking guy?

charlotte

What happened? who wanted out? Why? charlotte

Alex Rogers

My world is spinning out of control.

If they cant make it, how can I ?

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

He didnt look like a very good father figure. I mean shes no mother teresa, but damn that dude looks like the bottom of a garbage can.

Alex Rogers

I'd like to get inside her garbage can

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

If you look at him long enough, and squint your eyes. He begins to look like junky laying in the gutter. Its all an illusion. OR is it?

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

I wonder who will recieve custody of the children. They seemed like OK parents, but my word, Oscar the growch has got to go.

Fourth Grade Mathmatician

Where does this guy get the ideas for his Tatts, looks like a truck stop toilet. You know a real nasty one.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments