Return of "Firecrotch" -- Lindsay Feud Not Over

8/13/2006 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's posse lashed out at Lindsay Lohan yet again with "firecrotch" ridicule. On Friday night, after attending a Justin Timberlake concert at the House of Blues in West Hollywood, Paris Hilton, sister Nicky, Hollywood bad boy Brandon Davis and Scott Storch, the producer of Paris' new CD, found themselves at In-N-Out Burger at 2 a.m. in Hollywood.

As they left, a photographer heard someone in the party of four use the word "firecrotch." You'll recall the TMZ video in which Brandon Davis went on a now-infamous rant against Lindsay Lohan, peppering his comments by calling her a "firecrotch."

As they left, a photographer heard the reference and asked "What did you say about firecrotch?" Storch replied "We're actually celebrating firecrotch day." As Storch and Paris got in the vehicle which sported bright red interior (Lindsay is famous for her red hair), he added "We even have firecrotch interior for the occasion."

A photographer then asked "Did you get the interior done for firecrotch?" Storch promptly responded "Yes we did, in special honor of her freckled puss." Paris, who smiled during the entire exchange, could not contain her giggles with Storch's parting shot.

Davis, who left in his own car, did not utter a "firecrotch" word. He may have learned his lesson, but this feud is far from over.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

John

If you're reading this Paris - don't dish it out if you can't take it. And don't expect people to take you seriously if you have one of your underlings talk crap because you're too chicken to say it yourself.

Melony

PARIS SHOULD NOT QUIT HER DAY JOB. THE ONLY WAY
SHE GOT FAMOUS IS FROM PARTYING AND SLEEPING AROUND WITH ANYONE WITH TWO TO FOUR LEGS!!!!! I THINK SHES THE UGLIEST SOCIALITE I'VE EVER SEEN SINCE HER....(HAHAHAHAHA)HEY PARIS WITH ALL OF YOUR MILLIONS FIX YOUR NOSE AND FEET!!!!! WITH ALL THE GUYS THAT YOU'VE SLEPT WITH IT'S NO WONDER THAT THEY DON'T PUT A ROPE AROUND THEMSELVES SO THE PUT FALL IN YOUR HUGE GASH OR VADGE.

Di

Good lord. The preschoolers in my class have more maturity than these people do!

Still funny to read about tho.

NARC

HAS FAKE EYES, NOSE, HAIR AND EYE FREAKING LASHES
DANCES LIKE SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE
HAS NO INHERENT STYLE
TALKS LIKE A TRANNY

CRITICISE A*N*Y*O*N*E*???

No legs in Texas :(

A freckeled puss* is better than an std infected puss* like Paris'. Her slackies are doing the mouthing in order to get some Paris. They are probably having a threesome. I'm sure Paris would get her skinny ass kicked by Lindsey, AND SHE KNOWS IT!

DEANNE

Paris, for the love of all things good in this world, PLEASE GO AWAY AND STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

Wow- I'm glad to know that being filthy rich doesn't mean you have to have an ounce of class! I can rest assured, that my money will afford me the ability to raise my children to be racist, mean, immature bullies, and that they can be famous for it! Grow up Paris! I am sure that mum and dad are SO PROUD!

I only hope that when LL gets fed up with the Bullsh*t- that she kicks that stupid ASS!

Note to TMZ - Can we please, PLEASE do a Star Jones on this silly bitch, and erase her FOREVER?????

becka

Paris is such a bitch. Doesn't she realize that the only reason she has any media attention is because people are awe-struck at just how low a person can be? She's a joke, not an icon. She's a good punchline. I don't even like Lindsey Lohan but I'll tell you one thing, she is way more attractive than Paris, who has a lazy eye, witch nose and no breasts. Anorexic skank-whore. I think she ridicules LiLo because she's jealous that LiLo actually has acting talent and is not a "skid-mark on the underpants of society". She really is like a fart in a mitten. I wish she'd crawl under a rock and die.

showers of Blessings

Paris----you are just as guilty for letting Storch made that kind of comments. you are 25 or 26. please act maturely. you may not like a person, but you and Lohan can both co-exist.

Storch (record producer) --- what kind of a man are you???? I have never seen a man get into "woman's rivalry."

Brandon Davis--- you were born rich !!! when much is given, much is expected !!! but you are behaving like a child !!!! grow up !!!!

Jesa

Paris is an idiot. That's all I can really say about her.

the kid

Paris, please disappear into that exhausted, gaping gash like so many of your dirtbag, good for nothing loser trust-fund burdened male friends have. You're carrot nose, funky titties and toothpick legs aren't worth the attention they're getting.

peskey

Are these people for real? They sound like children in middle school. Money really doesn't buy class.

tiffany

it hurts her feelings? What? That TMZ users - who probably speak for all of America, finds Paris Hilton disgusting and vile?

The fact that she is nothing but a globe-trotting whore - idiot with nothing better to do than trash Lindsay Lohan who apparently has no time for her?

And what should I make of Brandon Davis? He looks like a fat overbloated Elvis impersonator. If I were him I'd use my "inheritance" money on gastric bypass surgery and facial reconstruction. The boy is a hot mess and a sweaty pig to boot.

When he smiles he looks like his breath stink and Paris sure is fascinated with Lindsay Lohan's "puss" maybe she's into women now.

Paris - you've not earned your success. You won the lucky sperm lottery and that's it. You are not successful, you're a whore - and you can't sing, act, or dress yourself properly.

I'll be glad when the media ends its fascination with you - that fascination being documenting how you badly you implode and disgrace your family's name. IDIOT.

Bonnie

You are so disgusting. You may have wealth, but no class. Take off the wigs, padding, etc, you have then got one anorexic, hideous beast.
You are going to get your famous scrawny ass beat one day, or worse.
You will mess with the wrong person someday, all your money will not help you then. You need your ass kicked you sleezebag.

Paris has the mind of about a 5 year old. How juvenile does she want to get??? Lindsay is just as bad. She has her daddy's temper and just acts like a junior high ass. These are all self absorbed idiots with tons of moolah. Paris is a skank and so is Lindsay.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments