Jessica Shakes It at Factory

8/14/2006 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comA camera or two found their way into Jessica Simpson's surprise Friday night performance at West Hollywood nightclub Factory. The gay & lesbian club was filled with sweaty, dancing fans and Jessica didn't disappoint.

Not only did she deliver her latest hit "A Public Affair," but she also wowed the crowd with the old 80s Dead or Alive hit "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)".

Simpson was joined on stage by some male dancers, prompting her to say: "I know, I know. The boys are cuter than me..."

Interestingly enough, Factory usually keeps it for the ladies who like ladies Friday night, with the aptly titled "Girl Bar." But, lucky for Jessica, this Friday night, the guys showed up too.

Alex Rogers

I always said her music was gay. This proves it.

Jennifa O Jenny

Looking forward to when her 15 min of fame are up.

Alex Rogers

What movie and fast food franchise is this music selling this month

wendell dixon

To think that folks though that she had a voice..i agree..the sound track is mainly what you hear...I never thought that this girl had the "true" chops of a star..Singing lives proves my point...but she is sexy...LOL

Rebecca

Is she gay? Is that the reason for her and Nick's split?

h8er#1

I can't believe people actually know the words to her Madonna rip-off song! Is it just me, or did she pull an "Ashlee" yakking over her tape as her recorded voice kept singing? Haven't the Karaoke sisters learned their lesson? I guess it ain't over till the fat lady sings. She's looking fat, but she ain't a lady!

Alex Rogers

Nick was dumped because he wasnt trashy enough. Piglet Simpson like Brit is going to perform the white trash celebrity dissapearing act in next 3-5 years. Until that day enjoy the madness.

otterbabi

I was there that night. It wasn't fun, it wasn't interesting, it was an annoyance. No one really cared she was there. I figured she was a bimbo, but it was scary how plastic she really is.

Melissa

I thought this girl was very religious being her papa was a minister……. During her birthday party didn’t she cover up her belly because she said she was “shy” about her body? What was shy about this outfit? It is so apparent that she is selling her body in attempt to make some money because her music sucks! It is so sad I liked her in Newlyweds and now I will be glad when she, her sister and her papa disappear!!!

ECJ

Shaking what??? She has nothing to shake. She looks like she's having a friggin' seiure.

The girl is completely flat-assed and she sure as hell can't dance.

Not Surprised

OMG, I just lost my lunch!

LC

Check out Pink is the New Blog to see how well received this "show" was

Team Minnillo

Eeeeewwww. What a loser, her career is clearly going down (where it was pre-Nick) following her divorce from Mr. Lachey, who only made her look better - not only can she NOT dance, she's not even sexy (note the extra 20 lbs.). You would think that if she was spending all this time w/ her hairdresser that she would get actually get a new look - Jessica is absolutely and cleary going down. Nick is the one shining through this one, and Ashlee even has more talent and style.

Carol

This proves she sucks! She is looking like a chunky monkey and needs a dye job. She needs coaching in fashion. She should have black tape across her eyes and put on the Glamour Don't list.

tiffany

I used to like jessica simpson til that dukes of hazzard HYPE went to her head and she dumped her husband. What's funny is that nick is the bigger star AGAIN and people actually respect him! She was only a star because she married him and got that mtv show. Even funnier is that she didnt' sign a prenup thinking she was going to take HIS money and hopefully he will take hers. HA!

I used to like her before all of that, but she let hollywood get to her head. She can sing, sometimes. She's not awful like that falsetto singing brittney.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments