Jennie Garth: 9021-Oh!

8/15/2006 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two kids and a bulging bump doesn't keep this former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star down. An 8 months pregnant Jennie Garth was spotted Monday afternoon on a shopping expedition with her two daughters Luca Bella and Lola Ray.
Click here to return to TMZ.com

The expecting star hit Target, shopping for bath accessories, toys, children's bedroom accessories and cleaning supplies. The trio later stopped by Ikea where they scored with baby furniture and other household items, including a couch!
Jennie Garth shops with daughters
Garth and husband Peter Facinelli are expecting their third child, another girl, in October. Jennie's reps say she is "really excited about it!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PFR

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In my opinion, Jennie Garth is a lovely woman...period. It doesn't matter whether it's with her two kids, pregnant with her third, and no makeup, as in these TMZ photos; or if it's the elegant, graceful, and downright charming actress turned dancer recently seen on "Dancing With The Stars." Her devotion to her family speaks for itself. If you saw her on DWTS, it's almost easy to forget she grew up before our eyes on "90210," and is now in her mid-thirties, a wife, and mother of three children. Yet, during the current DWTS season competition, she was quoted as saying how much she missed her kids. Ladies...be yourselves, enjoy who you are, and make no apologies for it.

kathryn

It's nice to see a celeb with their children, without a nanny in tow.

Natalie

Without a nanny - AND shopping at Target! I like her!

bamer

I love Jenny Garth and I love that she takes care of her own kids....sans 'the help'.

Cori

I think Jeannie Garth and Reese Witherspoon are the only two mom's in Hollywood without nannies.

nuria

Finally a celebrity that acts much like any other normal mom! While pregnant with my third baby, I used to push that double seater shopping cart with two toddlers in it! I love that she's so natural looking as well, no entourage, etc.

sophie

she's so beautiful!

Pieta

God bless all you terrific Mothers out there in the world.

Shena

Good job Jennie! Mommies rule...

raacist bullsh*t

You know, if this was Britney, everyone would say how horrible she is for letting her kid ride on that cart. Double standards suck ass.

Nicholas

I would still shag her even though she is as big as a house.

Shannon in Texas

#1, I agree with Tam on this one...if it were Britney the public would be up in arms about the cart thing. #2, it says she's on a shopping spree with her TWO daughters, but I only see one daughter, so don't say she doesn't have a nanny around her somewhere with the second kiddo in tow. and #3, why can't these celebrities put on make-up before they go out in public? I'm a nobody in Texas, but I do take the time to be presentable! I say they need to hit the cosmetic counters, and quick!

Awesomeness

Aw, I love her. I bet her daughters are adorable, too - I wish there was a better pix of the kiddies.

susan

Due in October?? Hell, she looks due now! Poor woman. I wish her the best.

Katie

People would say that Britney was a horrible mom because her kid's not even a year old yet. HUGE difference than Jennie Garth's daughter, who I think is 5 or 6. Your comparison is null and void.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments