Aniston Calls "Bull" on Engagement Stories

8/17/2006 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston has lashed out against published reports claiming that she has gotten engaged to her boyfriend and "The Break-Up" co-star Vince Vaughn.

In an exclusive interview with PEOPLE magazine, Aniston says, "I'm not engaged and I don't have a ring and I haven't been proposed to."

Jen's latest comments come in sharp contrast to Us Weekly's cover story last week which reported that Vince proposed to Jen aboard a private jet after vacationing in Mexico in June. Aniston found this aspect of the story particularly amusing. "OK, so you're on a romantic location. You've got the beach, you've got the sunset, but no, no you're going to wait for an airplane ride," she says she joked with Vaughn concerning a hypothetical engagement.

Aniston says she normally doesn't respond to these type of stories, but took action once her family members started getting accused of lying and once "reliable and accurate news programs" began reporting the story. Jen adds, "People are getting fed a lot of bull."

Fans of the Vaughniston are getting used to the engagement stories. In July another celebrity weekly falsely reported that Vince and Jen had gotten engaged in Paris.

Us Weekly stands by their story that the couple is engaged.

alissa

if i was vince i would dump her ass, i bet shes waiting for brad to duhhh ummm leave angelina and come crawling back to her,, not gonna happen lol,, vince might look like someone from the adams family but he seems like an alright guy lol,,

someone

Its kinds sad that the story went so far that she actually had to address it herself. I know they don't pay much attention to the ragmags, but when it ends up on the evening news, thats a different story..I don't understand why people are so intent on meddling in her life? So what if she's not engaged to Vince..whats the big deal..Im a fan of hers..and I don't care what she does in her personal life..I don't know her personally, but have always been a fan since Friends..I wish her well..

D&G

What a monkey face. Cute dress, though

marianne.

Jen, that engagement denial story is wearing a little thin, what else do you do but party and deny rumors that your people leak out? you selfish, self-centered bitch.

kathryn

I'd rather read somthing about Angelina.......

BlahBlahBlah

If she won't take Vince...I will...I think he is hilarious and sooo tall...he is sooo sexy

Red Sox Fan

This story is dull, she is dull, they are dull, dull, dull

SLW

I'm sorry, why are so many people so negative towards her???? It's funny but I never hear about anyone not liking her, except on this site. Maybe they aren't engaged and she's speaking the truth? And the monkey face comment? "Addams Family" about him? You people must be extremely good looking, and even then how mean spirited. As far as all she does is party???
I guess her 3 recent movies made themselves. I don't ususally respond to these kind of things, don't even read them that much, but just had it with all the negativity.
How cruel.

Gina G.

Read this...ANGELINA'S A SkANK WH****!! But she loves the little orphans, the skank.

Red Sox Fan

#7, I don't think I'm being mean, but c'mon she is so dull and boring, I'm just sick of hearing her talk. I guess as much as you don't understand why people are mean toward her, I don't understand the fascination with her.

Krissy

She really needs to change up the hair.

avid dogwatcher

poor jen

avid dogwatcher

poor jen

marianne.

jen would have to take a step UP to be a SKANK WH***!

alissa

#7 i resemble cousin it ,, i have hair down to my ass and i am good looking lol,, i made that comment about vince because he always seems to have these huge dark circles under his eyes... i didnt call him a bug eyed crack head that resembles don knotts now did i lol?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments