Brad & Angelina

Incite Flashers

8/24/2006 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The most buff couple in Hollywood hit Julian's, a Los Angeles art gallery, for the opening of a new photography exhibit. While the couple focused on photographs inside, they were being photographed by a swarm of paparazzi outside the gallery.

Katharine McPhee
It seems as if Katharine McPhee has performed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" more than Judy Garland herself. From "The View" to "Regis and Kelly," it's been Rainbow, Rainbow, Rainbow. So how on earth does McPhee get on MTV? TMZ created a "Rainbow" music video befitting the hippest music channel.

082406-nicole-richie-tmz
Nicole Richie friends devised a clever if ineffective way to shield their famous friends from the paparazzi. We call this video "Boy ON the Hood."

082406-joey-lawrence-extra
Joey Lawrence has a new, sexy Kojak look for this season's "Dancing with the Stars." The baldy has some bold dance moves. Take a look.

082406-jessica-alba-extra
Ultra-sexy Jessica Alba fesses up to a chink in her armor of beauty. During a recent love scene with co-star Dane Cook, the actress lost a tooth and chipped another. "We're smashing our faces together, she winces. "It's not the slowest, most romantic love scene."

Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are back at work on the third installment of the "Pirates of the Caribbean." After filming wrapped on Tuesday, Orlando hopped in his car and sped off into the wind, while Johnny showed fans some love.

Dr. Cg

If you watch the video of Jessica Alba's tooth problems, you may notice that the molar that she "lost" is in fact still there... and completely rotten. I am a dentist and it is obvious to me that the tooth is "bombed out," as my dental-nerd collegues would say. The tooth will likely need to be extracted, and it won't be a walk in the park. I see this stuff every day, but it's pretty gross on one of the most beautiful women in the world. Wow, Jessica. Start brushing.

CARLA

I CANNOT STAND ANGELINA SHE IS SO FAKE AND A LESBIAN AT THAT. AND FOR BRAD HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT JEN SHE IS SO MUCH PRETTIER THAT ANGELINA AND HAS WAY MORE CLASS!!!!!

Pat

Folks, come on, we have a war going on and another on the way............innocent people are being blown up, including our soldiers....Angie & Brad are low on my list of worries....should be on yours also.

mike

Kat needs a new song. forget somewhere over the rainbow.that song. Need to hear your originals.

angie

if angelina has made practically every other relationship public, then why would this be such a difference? everyone knows their together and yet they don't like to be seen!

Anna

For them Brangelina haters, what does it matter what you feel about them, the bottom line is what they feel about each other!. As with me, I happen to be one of their greatest fans out there, if only they could know. ANGELINA keep up with your generous heart of helping those who are under-priveleged. Isn't it time others EMULATED instead of just doing the gossip thing?.

phil mineo

angelina is gifted. only a few of us can see it. not everybody looks
through the same eyes..she has a lot more to do. an will do
it.. my best to the best

Onyx

Maybe, just maybe, Angie and Brad would like to visit galleries and wherever without being hemmed in by gawkers. It is not that they are seekiing exposure; they are human beings interested in some of the same things all of us are. How would you critics like an evening out only to face a mob of people? Give them space; let them alone.

OJ

just me

Im not jealous of anyone. I Love Brad's abs err Acting and Angelina is a good actress but Ive just never really liked her. Yes Brad did what he did and it even upset me for Jen. But I wont stop seeing his movies because of it. Im not so obsessed that I let other people/stars lives, people I dont even know, effect me personally to the point as some of you folks on here have. You sound patheic.
Their only human. They make mistakes just like the rest of us.
So lighten up and stop letting what these people do effect you to the point that it upsets you so that you feel the need to insult other peoples opinions.
Try to see the bigger picture and get over it.

Bridget

You people are all pathetic with this Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie stuff... get a life! They are together... they have a baby... Jennifer Aniston is "engaged" and has moved on... You Should Too!!! P.S. Johnny Depp is the most super sexy man alive... I would drink his bath water...

stoopit

#40 - yes, it's nice that the rich and famous give to charities, however, it is also a tax break in their favor. you can write off a lot of taxes that way. so they do have something to gain from being generous.

CARLA

ANGELING IS A BIG LIPED WHORE AND FOR BRAD TO LEAVE JEN FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ??????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM? HE BROKE JEN'S HEART AND WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND. ANYWAY ANGIE AND BRAD WILL NOT LAST.

cari

Hey Pat get out if you are so worried about what is going on in the world, run and do something about it instead of being in front of your computer making fun of us, gossip, thats what we do, since you are so high and mighty. We rely on people like you to worry and solve the problems of the world while we bitch and moan about celebrities JA JA JA JA JA.

TJ

Katherine McFee - I wish SHE would get over the rainbow !!! It was a beautiful song the first couple of times, but plu-eeze - give us a break!!! And by the way - has anyone noticed what a huge woman she will be some day. Her legs & hips are huge now, and she's still in her early 20's. Get over the rainbow and lose some weight on the way!!!!

CINDY!!!!!!!!

I also feel that Brad and Angelina are so very hot togather. THEY ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! and my husband and I just loved them in MR & mrs SMITH !! we watch it all the time. I feel that anybody that would post any thing bad about another is simply JEALOUS, And they are the real losers And VANESSA you are so right girl JOHNNY DEPP is RED HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON FIRE